GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

23 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I saw him play with Orianthi back in January at a NAMM event. What a pretentious douche. Acted like he was the most important star in the venue (even though the whole event was many well known people performing) and was incredibly rude to the tech crew. I wasn't much of a fan of his to begin with but I refuse to support anything that he's a part of now, since experiencing that. Also he's going bald and it's really obvious when he's not wearing a hat.

To me he's another example of a "used up has been, out of the game." Orianthi was really nice though. Idk why she's dating him.

I only know of Orianthi from the rumours she would join GNR. But instead we got Slash in the end :wub:

14 minutes ago, Lio said:

I only know of Orianthi from the rumours she would join GNR. But instead we got Slash in the end :wub:

She was playing with Michael Jackson before he died and she was in Alice Cooper's band. Her first solo record is good; I listened to it a lot back when I was in high school. I never heard anything about her joining GnR but I'm glad she didn't. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

She was playing with Michael Jackson before he died and she was in Alice Cooper's band. Her first solo record is good; I listened to it a lot back when I was in high school. I never heard anything about her joining GnR but I'm glad she didn't. 

Ah, the memories...

So, all you Izzynados out there. @Boogs made a petition to Izzy to play just one concert for his fans. :awesomeface: We know Izzy reacted to a fan’s petition before and published a record. („Like a Dog“). So we’re kinda hopeful in a NO-kinda way. You know what I mean. :lol:

Anyway, here comes the „Just one concert, PLEASE IZZY“ petition. :izzy::izzy::izzy:

https://www.change.org/p/izzy-stradlin-izzy-stradlin-play-us-one-concert?recruiter=891046701&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Lio said:

Oh, is that girl Nico Suave maybe? Thought that was a guy. Shows how good I am at those sideshow social media, but I've seen that name pop up in tweets or instagram.

Yeah, Nico Suave, that's her the social media girl :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tori72 said:

So, all you Izzynados out there. @Boogs made a petition to Izzy to play just one concert for his fans. :awesomeface: We know Izzy reacted to a fan’s petition before and published a record. („Like a Dog“). So we’re kinda hopeful in a NO-kinda way. You know what I mean. :lol:

Anyway, here comes the „Just one concert, PLEASE IZZY“ petition. :izzy::izzy::izzy:

https://www.change.org/p/izzy-stradlin-izzy-stradlin-play-us-one-concert?recruiter=891046701&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition 

Signed.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Just signed the petition.

I hope he reads it and make the damn concert!

Waiting to hear the million and a half interviews that Slash has already made...I bet my house he will not answer about GNR.

Yes, you bet , i be sure you don't lost you house....:lol:

On 22.7.2018 at 11:49 AM, money honey said:

Gothenburg was amazing last night... incredible atmosphere and crowd... it was so fantastic to see Axl Duff and Slash again... I can hardly talk after singing and screaming all night!! I’ll post more when I recover... I must just say it was so lovely to meet @Hejanne who is such a sweetie and looked after the early entry crowd - I’m so happy we managed to meet up!! Also greetings to @NorwegianGirl whom I didn’t get a chance to speak to but saw at the rail, I’m so happy for you that Axl acknowledged you !! His smile, oh my god it would melt a heart of stone!! 

Maybe I'll meet you next time😀 Was a great show!! Always good to see Axl smiling💖

• Like 1