Gambit83

Guns N' Roses first ever radio interview

On 07/07/2018 at 8:23 PM, Nikki_Sixx said:

I was talking about this quote above.

That seems impossible to me.  There must have been a falling out between Slash, Steven, Axl and Darrow, and then only months later Slash auditons for Poison.

Right ?

Isn’t that in slash’s book. That axl fucked his girlfriend or something and they fell out briefly.

Does anyone know if the audio snippets of the songs are available anywhere?

Bumping this thread on the off-chance anyone knows if the snippets of the songs are available anywhere (i.e. the songs isolated away from the interview)?

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

Bumping this thread on the off-chance anyone knows if the snippets of the songs are available anywhere (i.e. the songs isolated away from the interview)?

Doubtful. I don't think anyone ever heard it until it was posted on YT. It's truly a gem of early GN'R history.

6 hours ago, 31illusions said:

Doubtful. I don't think anyone ever heard it until it was posted on YT. It's truly a gem of early GN'R history.

Yeah - I know there are some ‘technical whizzes’ around who can create their own stuff/audio from videos like youtube etc. Just wondered if it had been done! 👍

AAARGH - looks like the video has been removed! Anyone know where else I might be able to hear it?