Does GNR ever tour again after 2018?

Does GNR ever tour again after 2018?  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the classic lineup will be the final tour but probably 3 or 4 dates like the theatre tour was. But after jamie adlers facebook post this may drive a wedge between axl and steven further.  If the relationship between axl and steven is that bad a 3 or 4 date tour will probably be best for both of them.....except for us fans. 

They will tour again as there is a large market outside the US for stadium tours in South America, Asia and the South Pacific. 

Europe has a massive festival scene, and i would not be surprised to see GNR appear at Glastonbury  at some point in the future. 

They might do stadiums in the US and Canada or stick to Arenas as any possible short fall would be made up from shows in other parts of the world.

Fans in the US might not have been awear but 50,000 people turned up in Auckland. Thats the pull GNR have around the world. New Zealand is a very small market in terms of population compared to the rest of the world.a94a17261486655251_1024.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

They will tour again as there is a large market outside the US for stadium tours in South America, Asia and the South Pacific. 

Europe has a massive festival scene, and i would not be surprised to see GNR appear at Glastonbury  at some point in the future. 

They might do stadiums in the US and Canada or stick to Arenas as any possible short fall would be made up from shows in other parts of the world.

Fans in the US might not have been awear but 50,000 people turned up in Auckland. Thats the pull GNR have around the world. New Zealand is a very small market in terms of population compared to the rest of the world.a94a17261486655251_1024.jpg

"Europe has a massive festival scene, and i would not be surprised to see GNR appear at Glastonbury  at some point in the future" - would GNR go over well with the hipsters and d list celebreties that attend Glastonbury?

14 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Why not? Its the biggest festival in SA. And they are big there. Though if its cuz you think they(Axl) will embarrass himself, so I guess just their own concert?

It wasn't Axl who embarrassed himself in 2017. The sound was fucking horrible. I wasn't there but the recordings sound awful, lots of technical difficulties.

Rock in Rio is always cool but theres also always sound problems.

I still don't get it why they don't give any interviews or anything..all this silence. Some random old tour pics and lame promo clip of 2018.

Why? Or why not? :shrugs:  

Edited by Axeli
  • Like 2