Slash & Myles on 'Living The Dream' + new single, writing process, tour plans, tracklist & more.

Gibson87

1 hour ago, Mean Bone said:

Does anyone know of any presale codes (or how to get access) for the non-UK dates?

Not all European shows have pre-sales. The UK, France and Germany do have them. Amsterdam doesn't have 'em for example.

There is a list of shows that have pre-sales. I don't remember where tho. I think I got it from an e-mail. I bet it's somewhere on slashonline.com or his social media.

Edit: here's the list 

http://www.slashonline.com/earlyaccess/?eml=2018September7/4415541/6304165&etsubid=132546578

Edit: I pre-ordered the album so I have a pre-sale code. But I want to go to the show in Amsterdam. So I have a code which i'm probably not gonna use. I might or might not give it away.

Edited by BadApples99
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mean Bone said:

Thanks for the info. What's weird is that I noticed a few of the other Euro shows list pre-sales that aren't on that list (e.g. I was looking at the Vienna show which has one listed but no details on how to obtain a code). 

You get a pre-sale code if you pre-order the album from the official roadrunner store. I don't know if that's the only way to get a code.

Btw I just noticed this: When i go to ticketmaster.nl via google search it says that the sale starts september 17th. But if i go to slashonline.com and click on the concert, it redirects me to ticketmaster.nl and it says that the pre-sale starts September 14th. Guess I'll just give it a shot tomorrow morning.

Edited by BadApples99
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Same old cock rock from Slash...:shrugs:

What did you expect, Chinese Democracy? It's good that he stick to his style. I think the problem is that although he stayed true to himself over the years every album he released had his own feeling. While Slash remained himself none of his records sounded like the record before.

So everytime I was able to explore something new and exciting.

Unfortunately the four songs I heard so far could be from WOF. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

SLASH just keeps on keeping on -THE CAT IN THE HAT never lets the fans down - new SKMC AND TOUR -GNR TOUR , NEW GNR RECORD? Cant wait to hear the release on SEPT 22 

You’re either some kind of promoter or something is clearly not right with you. A normal person doesnt behave that way.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, BadApples99 said:

I just got my tickets for the show in Amsterdam! :) I didn't even need a code for the pre-sale though. 

How have you done that when the tickets are not released til next mon 17th sept @ 10 am in the morning. !!!!!!?????

plus got my tickets for london, cannot efffin wait !!!! rnfnr !!!

Edited by rossco

20 hours ago, BadApples99 said:

You get a pre-sale code if you pre-order the album from the official roadrunner store. I don't know if that's the only way to get a code.

Btw I just noticed this: When i go to ticketmaster.nl via google search it says that the sale starts september 17th. But if i go to slashonline.com and click on the concert, it redirects me to ticketmaster.nl and it says that the pre-sale starts September 14th. Guess I'll just give it a shot tomorrow morning.

It was the same for the show in Norway. Got my tickets today. 
Strange that it hasn't been mentioned a single spot that there is a pre-sale.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, rossco said:

How have you done that when the tickets are not released til next mon 17th sept @ 10 am in the morning. !!!!!!?????

plus got my tickets for london, cannot efffin wait !!!! rnfnr !!!

You have to order it via slashonline, not on the general TM page