Slash Made $45M in 2017 According to Ex-Wife

14 hours ago, sidman69 said:

https://gnrcentral.com/2018/08/27/guns-n-roses-guitarist-slashs-earnings-from-2017-revealed/

Slash is apparently losing "Patience" with his wife over how long the divorce settlement is taking. Her lawyers claim Slash has not properly represented his earnings and that he reportedly made $45M last year. Good God if that is true imagine how much Axl is making! Slash apparently revealed he was previously making $345K per month prior to the GNR reunion.

Slash, when you're going through a divorce, just "Ain't Life Grand?"

When it's over, your ex-wife will be ready to set the "World on Fire," and will be "Living The Dream" will all that money she gets.

You'll wish that "It's 5 o' Clock Somewhere" when it's finalized, and probably feel like you're left "Standing in the Sun."

I could go on for days......

:P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

On the positive front, the divorce experience could give Slash some good inspiration for new music with an angry edge to it.  Possibly just what a middle aged GNR needs to make something non-cheesy sounding in their 50's.  Especially if he vents about it to Axl and it causes Axl to channel his old relationship issues for lyrics.

Man, that is one heck of a rebirth! Taking it alllll the way back to the early 90s

14 hours ago, newusedillusion said:

Slash's divorce agreement is totally ridiculous. He should have spent some of that money on a better lawyer.

Well. He's a fool for not getting a prenup. A guy in his postion marrying a nobody like Perla and not working things out in advance is insanity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. He's a fool for not getting a prenup. A guy in his postion marrying a nobody like Perla and not working things out in advance is insanity.

Not his first marriage either so it's not like he didn't know how this stuff goes.. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

I think you are onto something.  They can finally make use of "One in a Million" with non-offensive lyrics!

I guess she needed
A way to get paid
She needed her piece of the pie
Her piece of the pie is insane

So I signed it, earlier today
It would have been cheaper just to stay

It's costing me millions
I'll have to downgrade my car
It's costing me millions
How did it get this far
Every time that I see her, it makes me cry
I could deal with it better, when I used to get high

Excellent.  Two thumbs up!

10 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

$345k to $3.75 MILLION per month, my god!

One month of this guys before or after salary and I'm sitting pretty for a long long time! I love the life I have now, but not having to work another day would be even better! 

Imagine getting paid to play music that you created and getting paid millions to do so. Ahhh the life of a rockstar!

4 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Agree. He had one done with his first wife, dont know why he didnt with perla. Maybe this is why axl never liked her, with slashs stake in the partnership if the marriage went belly up axl may have been afraid any ex partners can claim any monies from those partnerships.

Edited by Sydney Fan

14 hours ago, Naupis said:

If Slash made $45 million that means Axl probably made like $60.

Axl making that kind of money means Team Brazil is rolling in cash.

Then Axl had ACDC, then throw in his merch and nightrain cut which I'd imagine would largely be in his name since they existed before the other members joined.

The saga continues...

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/08/30/slash-perla-ferrar-divorce-instagram-harassment-custody-money/comments/

SLASH

I'LL HELP EX-WIFE OUT IF SHE AGREES TO DIVORCE DEAL

... SHE FIRES BACK

Perla's attorney, Marty Singer, tells us unlike what Slash may think, ending the marriage won't be that easy. Singer says, "Slash is well aware of the significant claims that have been made by Perla as to why the divorce documents cannot be finalized at this time." 

Singer says, "These include claims reflected in Perla’s court filings that there was a multi-million dollar audit settlement that was concealed from Perla, not paying in excess of $1,500,000 in child and spousal support payments, and significant advances received by Slash that will affect his future spousal and child support payments."  
He continues, "Even though Slash reported over $45,000,000 of income last year, my client’s court papers allege that he refused to pay for a $1500 drum set that was requested by his son, a musician in a band, so that he could have a drum set at his mother’s home where he spends approximately 90% of his time. The other drum sets are at Slash’s home and studio where Slash does not allow his teenage son to remove them.”Slash says his estranged wife is holding up finalizing their divorce for a bunch of trivial reasons -- the latest of which he says he's happy to help with ... if she agrees to close the book on their marriage.

The Guns N' Roses rocker filed new divorce docs responding to Perla Ferrar's latest claim in their ongoing war -- that Slash is hiding money from her, and that his new girlfriend is possibly responsible for harassing her and their kids online.

In the docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Slash shoots down the notion he's concealing income, saying he's got cash coming in from multiple sources ... lots of which had been earned before they ever got hitched.

He also raises a pretty hilarious scenario -- that Perla allegedly asked him to buy one of their boys a third drum set, then bought a fourth drum set on her own ... and demanded Slash reimburse her. He says that's another reason she's holding up their divorce.

In addition to that, Slash says Perla is griping about ways they stay in contact -- insisting she be allowed to call him directly for custody scheduling or emergencies. He says they'd already agreed to use a program that eliminates the need to talk directly ... but she's insisting she be able to get on the horn with her ex whenever she thinks the need arises. 

Lastly, Slash addresses Perla's accusation that his live-in girlfriend created an IG account and was posting personal info about their family that could be harmful to their kids. Slash says he was alarmed at first, but quickly realized the account was aimed at Perla, not their boys ... and that a lot of the stuff being posted was from Perla's own account.

He says he's willing to help her get to the bottom of the IG harassment ... IF she agrees to the terms they struck in their divorce deal ... and IF she finally agrees to get divorced.

So basically London has 4 nice drum kits now? Lucky kid. Perla just won't leave him alone. Really don't know what he saw in her to begin with.

On 30/08/2018 at 2:04 AM, Kasanova King said:

None of my business, really....but for what it's worth, I can't believe a $6 million lump sum settlement plus $1.2 million per year for life isn't enough for Perla.  Like wow.

1.2 mil for life?!  For what?  Thats not rhetorical, seriously, for what?  I mean you get maintenance and shit for as long as the kids are under 18, isn't that the deal? 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

1.2 mil for life?!  For what?  Thats not rhetorical, seriously, for what?  I mean you get maintenance and shit for as long as the kids are under 18, isn't that the deal? 

Not in the US. It’s about what was earned during the marriage and how that helped provide for the future. So Perla helped Slash making money during their marriage and so she’s entitled to live from that afterwards, too. Because during their marriage his earnings are hers, too.

I probably suck at explaining it in English, sorry. I tried. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Not in the US. It’s about what was earned during the marriage and how that helped provide for the future. So Perla helped Slash making money during their marriage and so she’s entitled to live from that afterwards, too. Because during their marriage his earnings are hers, too.

She helped him, really?  What did she do, hold his ashtray, colour co-ordinate his guitar straps, dye his roots, what?  I'm joking but its a serious question cuz I don't know, what was she investing money for him or something maybe? 

Edited by Len Cnut

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

She helped him, really?  What did she do, hold his ashtray, colour co-ordinate his guitar straps, dye his roots, what?  I'm joking but its a serious question cuz I don't know, what was she investing money for him or something maybe? 

I know, I get it. I think 1,2 mill a year for life is quite something. lol. I think what is earned during marriage is regarded as belonging to both partners. And I can’t say I disagree on that. 

Edited by Tori72

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I know, I get it. I think 1,2 mill a year for life is quite something. lol. I think what is earned during marriage is regarded as belonging to both partners. And I can’t say I disagree on that. 

Slash earned enough in the time they were together to pay her 1 mil a year in perpetuity?  What was he is, an oil Sheik?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah but being the vast majority of Slash's net worth is from what he did before and after the Perla era, I would think he could fight it in court, if he wanted....if anything, he could show that he made less money while being with Perla than when he was without her.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Slash earned enough in the time they were together to pay her 1 mil a year in perpetuity?  What was he is, an oil Sheik?

I really don't think he did.  Most of his money prior to this tour probably was coming from royalties from AFD, Lies, UYI I, UYI II, etc....which were all made before he was married to Perla.  He could even argue that money he made from his solo projects and VR was due to the fact that he became famous prior to marrying Perla.  The fact is that he's not even doing that....he's willing to give her an absurd amount of money to go away but she still wants more.