'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

2 hours ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

The extended outro solo of Nightrain is really awesome too !

Love the tone from slashs guitar. He always puts it up a notch when he plays with this band. Needless to say i see them in 2 weeks time and im refraining from looking at the setlist😖. Brents such a good drummer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Love the tone from slashs guitar. He always puts it up a notch when he plays with this band. Needless to say i see them in 2 weeks time and im refraining from looking at the setlist😖. Brents such a good drummer.

Damn you’re lucky ! The setlist is fire even though I wouldn’t mind if they played more songs

2 months until I can see them too!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 6:40 PM, FrenchGNRfan said:

Except that it’s not a weak album. 

Your opinion doesn’t define what’s good and what’s not

Never said my opinion defined anything. That is just my assessment from what I have heard and seen. Personally yes, my opinion is that it is the worst thing Slash has ever done and I have liked every release of his up until this point. I am a huge Slash fan.. The response around here has even been underwhelming. In the real world I know 5 or 6 people that Love Slash and have been fans of the last SMKC albums and were also quite disappointed. As a huge Slash fan, that isn't the response I like to see. 

Anyway, I don't want to argue with anyone.  Slash is still and will always be one of my top two guitarists of all time. People are certainly entitled to their opinion as am I as a fan.  

Edited by Tom-Ass

On 1/14/2019 at 5:35 PM, Sydney Fan said:

He does play so much better with this band.. This is real chemistry instead of the forced shit with the current Gn'R lineup.... I wonder if that could be changed by simply swapping out Frank for Fitz...

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

He does play so much better with this band.. This is real chemistry instead of the forced shit with the current Gn'R lineup.... I wonder if that could be changed by simply swapping out Frank for Fitz...

lol to true for swapping out frank!

• Like 2