'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

He just tears it a new asshole in that outro for the One you loved is gone.

Those last 2-3 minutes of the outro with him wailing away is why I love him.

God do we need him playing on some new Guns material. No one does that better than him.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Towlie said:

@Gibbo Do you have Shadow Life by any chance?

I've been waiting ages to hear a pro shot of that.

I'll upload it and a few others tonight. Not sure if I can put all of them up as the full show got blocked.

Does Myles seem super lethargic to anyone else in those clips? Felt like he was going to fall asleep at some points. Sick or just his insane work schedule coming up on him...? Like he took some benadryl... or is it just me...

Are we going to have to start saying I want 2012 Myles back?? Oh for f....

Trying to decide if I should go to the Vancouver show on the 18th.

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1

It's a typical Myles to me. Seen him 6 times, 3 times with Slash - always looked that way. It's different with Alter Bridge as he can play some great guitar parts there and express himself that way. With Slash Myles needs a song that he really likes to show something more besides what you can see on those videos. Kennedy loves Snakepit stuff, it's a bummer Slash won't play those songs anymore. 

Edited by Ralphelmo

8 hours ago, Ant said:

Does Myles seem super lethargic to anyone else in those clips? Felt like he was going to fall asleep at some points. Sick or just his insane work schedule coming up on him...? Like he took some benadryl... or is it just me...

Are we going to have to start saying I want 2012 Myles back?? Oh for f....

Trying to decide if I should go to the Vancouver show on the 18th.

I had the same impression, he didn't really seem into it. I remember first time seeing Myles in 2014 (couldn't stand him back then) and he won me over with his enthusiasm on stage, like he loved being there. I haven't watched the stream very actively, at times I was only listening, but I thought he was a bit meh. I didn't get that impression when I saw them in February. Maybe he had an off night. (Though not everyone seems to agree he was different :lol:)

I'd go if I were you though, but I'd go see Slash with whatever singer he chooses.

50 minutes ago, Lio said:

I had the same impression, he didn't really seem into it. I remember first time seeing Myles in 2014 (couldn't stand him back then) and he won me over with his enthusiasm on stage, like he loved being there. I haven't watched the stream very actively, at times I was only listening, but I thought he was a bit meh. I didn't get that impression when I saw them in February. Maybe he had an off night. (Though not everyone seems to agree he was different :lol:)

I'd go if I were you though, but I'd go see Slash with whatever singer he chooses.

Aight I’m not crazy!

The venue for the show is a seated theater... bums me out. He did it for WoF too and it was cool but... people in the stands were actually sitting down. 

On the Slash album tour he did a club and it was so f’ing awesome. I’ll never forget them ripping Do It For The Kids of all songs.

16 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

It's a typical Myles to me. Seen him 6 times, 3 times with Slash - always looked that way. It's different with Alter Bridge as he can play some great guitar parts there and express himself that way. With Slash Myles needs a song that he really likes to show something more besides what you can see on those videos. Kennedy loves Snakepit stuff, it's a bummer Slash won't play those songs anymore. 

Wish they would do meanbone again and also try doing "doin fine".

• Like 1

It's something I've noticed since the release of LTD, all the pro shot stuff has Myles half singing or changing melodies to something easier and lower, low energy in general (not that he's some super high energy front man to begin with), but that was something he did a lot on the WOF tour as well so maybe shit is just too much of a strain or annoying to sing live sometimes. 

• Like 1

Nashville next Month with Dirty Honey as support act 

Gonna be Epic 

Slash as I always say is playing on another level 

Beast Mode - The Band is cooking - Almost at the end of the tour and Smkc is greasy and slamming hard 

Slash a monster among men#guitarslayer

47 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

Nashville next Month with Dirty Honey as support act 

Huh.  Dirty Honey is opening for Slash and Co?  Interesting, they are the opening band for all but one show in the Alter Bridge/Skillet Fall tour.  Even though, I'm not going to one of those shows in that tour (but I am seeing both Skillet and AB in separate shows at some point in September) and I always do want to hear new bands, I guess I'll check out Dirty Honey at some point.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

Huh.  Dirty Honey is opening for Slash and Co?  Interesting, they are the opening band for all but one show in the Alter Bridge/Skillet Fall tour.  Even though, I'm not going to one of those shows in that tour (but I am seeing both Skillet and AB in separate shows at some point in September) and I always do want to hear new bands, I guess I'll check out Dirty Honey at some point.

Dirty Honey opened for SMKC last fall too. Great band.

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Dirty Honey opened for SMKC last fall too. Great band.

Love dirty honeys ep. They have that early 90s LA rock sound, and one band im looking forward to their debut album. My fav new band

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Love dirty honeys ep. They have that early 90s LA rock sound, and one band im looking forward to their debut album.

That wasn’t too shabby! Solo didn’t take off for me, though. He kills the energy with that slow walk down thing... I would have hit a huge Slash oblique-bend and started ramping it up!

Edited by Ant

4 minutes ago, Ant said:

That wasn’t too shabby! Solo didn’t take off for me, though. He kills the energy with that slow walk down... I would have hit a huge Slash oblique-bend and started building it up!

Heartbreaker from their ep isnt to shabby either, good song.

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

They have that early 90s LA rock sound

Singer sounds like Andrew Wood meets Steven Tyler... let’s let Myles rest for a round!

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1