'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

2 hours ago, Anguyen92 said:

He always goes heavy with the phrases relating to denial.  Another word he goes heavy on is "forevermore" as well.  I think he talked about this with Jamey Jasta on his podcast about overusing certain words in lyrics.

Like Bon Jovi’s “the sky’s a different blue”

13 minutes ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

Curious to know how the new guitarist is going to learn so much songs in a few days.

Or maybe during  a tour they always have backup musicians ? I don't know how that works.

Frank knew since a few month, that his wife had to do the therapy in summer, so i'm pretty sure everything was well planned, and there was enough time for the other guy to prepare.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EricA said:

Frank knew since a few month, that his wife had to do the therapy in summer, so i'm pretty sure everything was well planned, and there was enough time for the other guy to prepare.

Oh yes I forgot about that, well seen

Edited by FrenchGNRfan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Tomorrow I'm gonna watch'em. Hope the chemistry with Cory is good. Never heard of this guy tbh

10 hours ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

Curious to know how the new guitarist is going to learn so much songs in a few days.

Or maybe during  a tour they always have backup musicians ? I don't know how that works.

Cory is a cool guy. They've had the chemo for Alexandria planned for a while so he's probably been working on the songs already. And as a pro musician he should be able to learn those tunes pretty quickly.

• Like 1

I didn't notice him playing something wrong. He played the Nightrain solo his way like everyone plays it a little bit different. He has to learn how to use the stage, though. Seemed a little bit insecure but it was totally ok for the first time. He even looks a little bit like Frank

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I didn't notice him playing something wrong. He played the Nightrain solo his way like everyone plays it a little bit different. He has to learn how to use the stage, though. Seemed a little bit insecure but it was totally ok for the first time. He even looks a little bit like Frank

Probably kind of insecure because it was his first gig with SMKC but it should get better 

I'm impressed though how the hell learning that much songs in a few hours then play them in front of an audience almost right away was possible

11 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I think the countdown is incorrect :shrugs:

Yes, it should start now. Guessing Rival Sons is on now?

EDIT: tried following the link, but it says only available in US and Canada

Edited by Lio