Slash Interview - 09/25/2018 - Radio Chatter (WRIF Detroit)

RussTCB

46 minutes ago, Rovim said:

About the possibility of a new Guns album: "I mean, I feel pretty confident that something's gonna happen and there's no deadline on it and so I couldn't tell you when but I feel pretty secure in saying that we're gonna do something you know so it will happen when it happens as with any gn'r thing you can't put any restraint on time"

In other words you can’t put any restraint on Axl!

but the only reason I’m feeling optimistic about the future 2-3 years from now is that it seems Axl has given reason to believe he’s going to say when he’s ready. Much like they didn’t push him to play any particular song in the set they seem to trust that Axl will get there in due time. So I’m hopeful. 

But again this could be a 5- never years away wait also 

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

About the possibility of a new Guns album: "I mean, I feel pretty confident that something's gonna happen and there's no deadline on it and so I couldn't tell you when but I feel pretty secure in saying that we're gonna do something you know so it will happen when it happens as with any gn'r thing you can't put any restraint on time"

He must be getting so sick of answering this question by now....

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Towelie said:

He must be getting so sick of answering this question by now....

He's probably like Slash - "so living the dream, all things considered is..." interviewer "tell me about the new Guns N Roses record" Slash "ugh... it's probably going to happen, but anyway... my new record..." Interviewer - "have you recorded anything for Guns?" Slash - gets up, talks to his managers and has them draw up a new contract that ALL interviewers have to sign in order to interview him :lol: