JONEZY

Leaving Neverland, Michael Jackson Documentary, HBO

1 minute ago, action said:

strawman argument; I never argued that "all" pedophiles can't curb their urges yes or no. 

it's impossible to make assumptions about "all" pedophiles. But I'm not making assumptions about "all" pedophiles, I'm making assumptions about jackson. I don't know about all pedophiles.

The thing I'm doing here, with jackson, I try take given facts (the declaration of facts as given by the victims, coupled with jackson's own behaviour and curious interview in the living with MJ doc, along with the results of his house search).

It's possible that some peadophiles can't resist their urge to rape children, just as it is equally likely there are others who can.

you say my assumption is wrong, period. Ok, so you say jackson could stop his behaviour whenever he wanted. Could be true, but then the two victims in the docu are telling a story (they were raped every day, multiple times) doesn't quite match up. the facts that they describe, isn't really fitting of the image of a pedophile who can curb his urges

Then why won't you accept that Michael Jackson could have curbed his urges? Your argument basically rests on the assumption that he couldn't have been a pedophile because there seems to have been long periods where he didn't molest any kids. I mean, yes, pedophiles are monsters but not the type that will jump on every kid in sight. They can control their impulses, to varying degrees, even when the chance presents itself.

I don't really find it hard to believe that when a pedophile first starts molesting a child then it is easier to do it again, to that child. Partly because he got away with it, with that child (the children's parents didn't immediately call the police, the child was sufficiently subservient/pliable, etc).

I think you need to look at pedophilia differently. Pedophiles are humans with an abnormal sexual desire, but that sexual desire can be controlled, suppressed and stimulated like any other sexual desires. So if you can go without sex for a long time, then why shouldn't a pedophile? If you can be in a room with a members of the opposite sex (assuming you are an heterophile) without molesting that person, why shouldn't a pedophile also be able to do that? If you realize you can get away with something, aren't you more likely to repeat that action? If you realize something you do is damaging to others, wouldn't you try to not do it? And so on.

And now I won't talk more about pedophilia.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Can we start writing paedophile correctly?

Thank you in advance. 

Pedophile is the correct American English, no?

To make it easy for everyone, let’s just stick with calling Michael Jackson a nonce.

19 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Now you are also making the assumption that being pedophilic means one isn't turned on by adults, at all. Like it is totally black or white. Sexuality isn't always like that. For instance, people can be both heterophilic and homophilic at the same time (biphilism, or bisexual, right?). Maybe Michael Jackson got his rocks off with adults, too? I don't find that implausible at all. Didn't he also have a few kids? Not saying that is proof he was into women, too, just that it is absolutely conceivable. Or maybe he just jerked off from the memories of his daily non-sexual interaction with kids? Also possible. Or maybe he practised celibacy for large periods of his life? Also entirely possible.

@SoulMonster i read that  MJ kids are surrogacy.

6 minutes ago, Ratam said:

@SoulMonster i read that  MJ kids are surrogacy.

1435251926_jackson-kids-zoom.jpg

Hard to imagine any of them are biologically MJ's? Or is it just me?

• Like 2

I believe many pedophiles are aware that what they do is wrong and make an effort to not do it. Assuming Michael Jackson, or any other pedophile, would almost automatically molest all the time given the opportunity, is a weird way to look at any urge or desire, whether it is abnormal or normal. I don't fint it at all implausible that there could be periods when Michael Jackson for various reasons did not molest boys, even when they were in reach. 

Usually if a pedophile is aware that what he's doing is wrong and is making an effort not to do it, it involves keeping some distance from children to avoid temptation. The fact that Jackson continued sleeping with children suggests that he either wasn't a pedophile or wasn't trying to curb his urges.

I am a heterophile man, doesn't mean I fuck every woman I can. Why would pedosexuality be any different? 

Do you often invite women over just so you can share a bed while trying hard not to act on your urges?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

Pedophile is the correct American English, no?

To make it easy for everyone, let’s just stick with calling Michael Jackson a nonce.

Simply not enough Clint gifs. Simply not enough Clint gifs. 

3 hours ago, Lio said:

1435251926_jackson-kids-zoom.jpg

Hard to imagine any of them are biologically MJ's? Or is it just me?

Not is just you.

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

Not is just you.

Yeah you’re right. I mean they’re the spitting image of him eh? :lol: 

ea861d80e511d94402b95d5a89d122bf.jpg

• Haha 2

They are the product of a white mother though and mixed race kids can be very white. ''Blanket'' - at least I think that is Blanket although he/she may be a duvet - has at least the black geezer's nose.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They are the product of a white mother though and mixed race kids can be very white. ''Blanket'' - at least I think that is Blanket although he/she may be a duvet - has at least the black geezer's nose.

Well maybe blanket’s got a bit of ethnic in him but the other two are about as honky as you can get. 

I watched the whole thing now. Very unsettling, as expected, of course. But I felt like I just had to get this over with.

Like some of you have said, it does offer an explanation of how they changed their stories from originally defending him to what they're saying now.

From my teenage years I've always considered Jackson as Wacko Jacko, but now there is no doubt in my mind he was not only excentric and creepy, but also totally aware that what he was doing was very wrong, and being very calculated about it.

31 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He's changed his name into Bigi, I read.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lio said:

He's changed his name into Bigi, I read.

Well he would've never changed his name to John or Keith, would he?

Literally everything about Michael Jackson is bonkers. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Sorry i was misinterpreted, i means they not look nothing as him :lol: i agreed with @Lio 

• Like 1

According Wikipedia the little one born for artificial insemination.

I thought the documentary was very interesting, but it didn't really change my opinion about anything.

The very same people who are now accusing Jackson were previously very convincing in defending him. It could be that they are telling the truth now and had their reasons to lie in the past. Still, when you say one thing today and the polar opposite tomorrow, it does hurt your credibility.

Assuming they aren't currently lying, I'd still have to question the accuracy of their memories. Research has shown that about one third of people are prone to developing false memories. We know that over the years Robson and Safechuck were repeatedly subjected to very suggestive questioning about whether Jackson ever molested them. All the while they were hearing allegations about Jackson molesting other little boys. Not saying that "false memory syndrome" is necessarily what is happening here, but it's a possibility among others. It would explain why they changed their stories and still seem so sincere both before and after.

I think this guy makes some good points:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

These two gangstas bust some moves,

Wade was the originally Slim Shady when you think about it? Eminem stole his entire style from Wade. 

PS

Is that the chap from The Green Mile?

Edited by DieselDaisy

8 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I thought the documentary was very interesting, but it didn't really change my opinion about anything.

The very same people who are now accusing Jackson were previously very convincing in defending him. It could be that they are telling the truth now and had their reasons to lie in the past. Still, when you say one thing today and the polar opposite tomorrow, it does hurt your credibility.

Assuming they aren't currently lying, I'd still have to question the accuracy of their memories. Research has shown that about one third of people are prone to developing false memories. We know that over the years Robson and Safechuck were repeatedly subjected to very suggestive questioning about whether Jackson ever molested them. All the while they were hearing allegations about Jackson molesting other little boys. Not saying that "false memory syndrome" is necessarily what is happening here, but it's a possibility among others. It would explain why they changed their stories and still seem so sincere both before and after.

I think this guy makes some good points:

I think the false memory thing is far - fetched, but he does make good points about other things.

this guy claims to be molested himself as a child, and he describes why the behaviour of the two MJ victims is unbelievable in ways I could never do. It covers a side of the argument only a victim of child molestation could.

13 hours ago, Dazey said:

Whats really sad is that he was really good looking as a black lad/fella. 

• Like 1