Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, vloors said:

2017 rehearsals are supposedly leaking too atm

I wonder if they're related, or somebody else decided to jump on board with the current wave.

2 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

hmm, apparently most of the tracks have Axl on them

sure. 242 tracks with Axl on it....

3 minutes ago, vloors said:

2017 rehearsals are supposedly leaking too atm. And yes axl is there

wow i need to hear this

• Like 1

This is just so fucking weird.

No....AXL ROSE is so fucking weird.

When we finally got CD, the vocals were identical to every single leak we ever had.  You listen to them isolated in the rock band files and it's clear that there's only that ONE set of vocals he ever laid down for those songs.

So all these years....decades almost, I'd convinced myself that the guy just had writer's block or stage fright or something and simply had nothing to record.  I figured that was it.  We're never gonna hear new Axl vocals again.

Then shit like this happens.

And it just boggles my mind....he's had these songs recorded, more or less finished, for about 20 years now.  WHY...why in the FUCK....did he never release them in any way, shape, or form??

Makes no sense whatsoever.  But I guess that's been true of Axl since the early 80s.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, vloors said:

2017 rehearsals are supposedly leaking too atm

Only SCOM I think? 

Odd time for them to leak....

Is Axl on the mix at the rehearsal? I got it on my phone and have no earphones right now, not sure if hes there or just the backing vocals lol

1 minute ago, Creed said:

sure. 242 tracks with Axl on it....

The person leaking all those pictures of the CD's is implying that, either he is in cohoots or knows someone so is with these leaks, just guessing

Just now, default_ said:

Is Axl on the mix at the rehearsal? I got it on my phone and have no earphones right now, not sure if hes there or just the backing vocals lol

He’s there just very low in the mix

6 minutes ago, default_ said:

Narr his definately  there. 

7 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

This is just so fucking weird.

No....AXL ROSE is so fucking weird.

When we finally got CD, the vocals were identical to every single leak we ever had.  You listen to them isolated in the rock band files and it's clear that there's only that ONE set of vocals he ever laid down for those songs.

So all these years....decades almost, I'd convinced myself that the guy just had writer's block or stage fright or something and simply had nothing to record.  I figured that was it.  We're never gonna hear new Axl vocals again.

Then shit like this happens.

And it just boggles my mind....he's had these songs recorded, more or less finished, for about 20 years now.  WHY...why in the FUCK....did he never release them in any way, shape, or form??

Makes no sense whatsoever.  But I guess that's been true of Axl since the early 80s.

It's not (only) up to Axl to release the music. It's on the label.

Long time lurker.

So, does anyone have any info. on songs like "Strip Club/Just Another Sunday(?)", and "Oklahoma" that were floating around on Napster in the late 90's/ early 2000's?  Because I've heard those songs.  I was skeptical of the veracity of them, but Axl was definitely on "Oklahoma".

"Oklahoma" was a dirty mid-tempo rocker.  Definitely in demo form (think the Piazza IRS leak).  There were also some computer effects (which needed more work) and Axl maniacally cackling in one section of the song.  Have people heard this?

Also, thanks to the guy who released the HoB video.  Am really enjoying that.

GNR brothers and sisters, it's been a pleasure. It's 3:16 (Stone Cold Steve Austin would be happy) here in Italy as I'm typing this and I really gotta go to bed because tomorrow I'm working.

I hope I'll wake up to 7837837838 new messages tomorrow morning and I hope to read more great news in some of them.

Tonight, July 26 2019, history's been made. And hopefully the best is yet to come.

NO EFFORT SPARED.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Idahoan said:

Long time lurker.

So, does anyone have any info. on songs like "Strip Club/Just Another Sunday(?)", and "Oklahoma" that were floating around on Napster in the late 90's/ early 2000's?  Because I've heard those songs.  I was skeptical of the veracity of them, but Axl was definitely on "Oklahoma".

"Oklahoma" was a dirty mid-tempo rocker.  Definitely in demo form (think the Piazza IRS leak).  There were also some computer effects (which needed more work) and Axl maniacally cackling in one section of the song.  Have people heard this?

Also, thanks to the guy who released the HoB video.  Am really enjoying that.

The only leak from the Limewire era that was legit was Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll. 

Just Another Sunday is a very old West Arkeen song from the early 80s, with Axl singing vocals with a drum machine.  It's been circulating forever.

Whatever version of Oklahoma you had is fake.  It never leaked out, when it was played for a Rolling Stone writer, it was only an instrumental, and Axl said back in 2008 that the title was now "Berlin."

14 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I would LOVE to hear those Josh Freese takes in Riad.

Same here. Im a big Josh fan drum and ig wise ( you should check his ig) 

Any gnr songs with Josh ill take it!

Does anyone else hear the guy yelling in the background of Hard School, like they're cheering Axl on?

I've been out of the loop for the last 5 hours. I guess I missed a lot. Can anyone give me the rundown on what leaked in the past few hours?

Whatta ya think Team Brazil and Axl are doing right now?

"Ahhh, fuck it. What can we do. Let's watch Netflix and order a pizza" or losing their minds and trying to figure out how to stop this?

• Like 1

Just now, Azifwekare said:

Does anyone else hear the guy yelling in the background of Hard School, like they're cheering Axl on?

Yeah I had to pause it for a moment cause I thought someone was yelling for me 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I've been out of the loop for the last 5 hours. I guess I missed a lot. Can anyone give me the rundown on what leaked in the past few hours?

22 seconds of Hard School.

• Like 1

Just now, Grayfox said:

Yeah I had to pause it for a moment cause I thought someone was yelling for me 🤦‍♂️

Ha, yeah same