Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Sean Beavan confirmed last year or two years ago that there were about 35 songs by the time he left the project, and that Axl had already recorded vocals for a good portion of them (including the songs from Beavan's time that made it on CD) - but many people on here didn't believe it :lol:

• Like 1

Just heard Hardschool (22 sec). It has a UYI era vibe to it which kicks ass. Hopefully the full version leaks. I'm staying up tonight waiting for the shit to leak, and AC/DC hopefully announcing the new album / tour. Haven't been this excited about music in awhile.

6 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Due to the lack of discussion and excitement I’m going to guess a non-cellphone recording of Atlas was a misspeak?

Haha right. I can’t find jack about it anywhere beside that post...plus I REALLY need to go to bed 🛏 

You know you got a problem when you stay up until 130am or later just trying to find a studio recording of a song you already have but with less audio quality 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Due to the lack of discussion and excitement I’m going to guess a non-cellphone recording of Atlas was a misspeak?

To me, the 3 second clip sounded louder and better quality. 

1 minute ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Holy fuck. The Hard School sounds fucking promising. Now, I’m very curious what else Axl has stored away.

Right? This heavy guitars, fast tempo and all sounds great and only things that has something like that on Chinese are Riad and Scraped, and they suck in comparision. I am excited af to hear whole song

1 minute ago, Grayfox said:

No someone mentioned a non cellphone recording of Atlas that was a minute long

Here comes the newest rumor that will last for the next 8 years until we get a 31 second studio quality leak

I heard a different version of Scrapped the other day. I will discuss further later today or tomorrow (Sunday)

Just now, Stoymatic said:

Here comes the newest rumor that will last for the next 8 years until we get a 31 second studio quality leak

Well at least that’s less time than it took to hear more of Hardschool haha. Less time and bigger payoff. Sounds like a win win to me!

• Haha 1

Just now, sl4yer said:

Right? This heavy guitars, fast tempo and all sounds great and only things that has something like that on Chinese are Riad and Scraped, and they suck in comparision. I am excited af to hear whole song

Rhiad and scraped have cool parts but do not work as whole songs or songs of GNR quality. Rhiad and Scraped made me skeptical of what Axl had left from the Chinese sessions. In my opinion, if those two songs made the album, then surely what did not make the album could not be if quality. And, with all the attention and scrutiny CD was going to under, it’s mind boggling Axl left Hard School off the album. 

• Like 1

The new Hardschool clip was fucking mind blowing. I’ve been waiting like 13 years to hear more of that song, and was pleasantly surprised!

the one-minute cellphone recording of Atlas sounds promising too, but I will need to hear more to really get the “jist” of that song, so to speak.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

The new Hardschool clip was fucking mind blowing. I’ve been waiting like 13 years to hear more of that song, and was pleasantly surprised!

the one-minute cellphone recording of Atlas sounds promising too, but I will need to hear more to really get the “jist” of that song, so to speak.

Is that a phone recording?

Listened to all the leaks so far and damn I just can't stop playing that new clip of Hard School. So good. I was not really expecting the song to sound like that when I heard the first clip years ago. Atlas sounding killer too, picking up some serious Zeppelin vibes from it

• GNFNR 1