09/25/19 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center

alfierose

6 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I miss the surprise factor of switching at least the setlist order

Easy, Jungle, Chinese, Hard School would all be good openers.

It's so predictable at this point; Easy, Brownstone, Chinese, Jungle... etc, etc, etc....

I personally could care less if they ever play Hard School or any other CD stuff but does anyone think it is really a good idea to premiere a  brand new song live these days?  Chances are that Axl won't sound good and it is going to be blasted ALL OVER the internet with all eyes on it.  It good be shooting themselves in the foot and be kind of embarrassing like Slither and Black Hole Sun.. It was a very rare opinion that those songs sounded good at their first attempts... If ever.. I thought Slither got better after about the 10th time and I enjoy it but I wouldn't say Axl sounded good on it.  It isn't like when they were playing UYI tracks before that album came out.. Axl could handle it back then and they generally sounded great.. No one was going to hear the shit either unless they obtained a bootleg.