Jump to content
alfierose

10/01/19 - Jacksonville, FL - Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

They’re sounding good in those vids just posted...

Yes, "You could be mine" was great! Axl have control about his voice in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

It says access denied...

Can see it now when I open it in another browser...

Sorry, it working for my, maybe if you change the browser. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I wish GNR would have come back to Dallas. Not going to Austin. Can't stand outdoor venues and by the time GNR comes on I will be insane. It's still hot down here in Texas and can't stand crowds all around me.

thanks for posting the GNR shows for us. :headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comparing It’s so easy from Charlotte and from yesterday, Axl was much more energetic in last show

Propably new jeans are just more comfortable

Edited by sl4yer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Comparing It’s so easy from Charlotte and from yesterday, Axl was much more energetic in last show

Propably new jeans are just more comfortable

I posted earlier, I’ve never seen Axl so energetic and talkative. I’ve probably seen or listened to what had to have been over 100 boots over the years and Axl was never as talkative and happy as he was last night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I posted earlier, I’ve never seen Axl so energetic and talkative. I’ve probably seen or listened to what had to have been over 100 boots over the years and Axl was never as talkative and happy as he was last night.

We need a sub sections.

Axl Rants.

Axl energetic and talkative. 

I've only heard him talk a bit in 2006, and even then it was brief. He used to talk so! much that now, when he barely addresses the crowd it's weird. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

We need a sub sections.

Axl Rants.

Axl energetic and talkative. 

I've only heard him talk a bit in 2006, and even then it was brief. He used to talk so! much that now, when he barely addresses the crowd it's weird. 

Yeah, back in the day I think it's fair to say that Axl talked or ranted too much.  It was a major point of contention within the band. I bet he looks back at some of the things he said onstage and cringes a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

All good @janrichmond Nothing a 7 day suspension want fix :takethat:

 

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Prick :P

If anyone on the staff deserves a 7 day suspension, it's @Powerage5

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Hi everyone, just wanna apologise for posting that set list last night, I didn't know it was fake, it was found on discord, i just C & P it. I should've checked first and i didn't:facepalm: I was tired and went to bed. Sorry to everyone that got excited 

giphy.gif

Don't worry about it 😊 it happens

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, that really may have been the best shadow video I have watched yet.. Too bad the media song list page is useless these days... Fucking assholes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Hi everyone, just wanna apologise for posting that set list last night, I didn't know it was fake, it was found on discord, i just C & P it. I should've checked first and i didn't:facepalm: I was tired and went to bed. Sorry to everyone that got excited 

giphy.gif

All good man. Wanted you to know that when I posted “whoever made that Atlas paper you’re a shithead”, I was referring to the person making the paper and not you. Stuff happens :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

All good man. Wanted you to know that when I posted “whoever made that Atlas paper you’re a shithead”, I was referring to the person making the paper and not you. Stuff happens :) 

JAN is woman :lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I posted earlier, I’ve never seen Axl so energetic and talkative. I’ve probably seen or listened to what had to have been over 100 boots over the years and Axl was never as talkative and happy as he was last night.

To be fair, everyone says that about the show they go to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

 

If anyone on the staff deserves a 7 day suspension, it's @Powerage5

It’s a miracle I haven’t been outright banned ;) 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zinia_29 said:

Somebody said that Axl is in such a good mood bcz bon jovi sucked at Rio

Were Bon Jovi THAT bad?!?! Seems RIR is a bit of a dodgy gig for some bands!

Edited by DTJ80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Were Bon Jovi THAT bad?!?! Seems RIR is a bit of a dodgy gig for some bands!

He looked awesome, but struggled a lot. His songs aren't even that hard to sing if we compare them to others but he lose his breath. Maybd he needs some rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Or maybe, people can be just be fans of the band, huge fans or casual, and just enjoy the shows. I know people who've seen 75+ shows on this tour, and Saturday was my 17th and I enjoyed it immensely. People don't have to be 'sheeples' or whatever the hell you call them to enjoy seeing one of their favorite bands. Of course I'd like to see some different songs here and there, but this band is still extremely good live and are giving crowds 3+ hour sets, something that very few bands do these days. This band has done things their way since the beginning, good and bad, and that's not going to change. The majority of the people attending shows are giving positive feedback and that's all that matters to them and the band. If a group of people on message boards decide not to go, someone else will take those tickets. In the meantime, you can sit back and complain and call people names while crowds continue to attend shows and be happy that they still have a chance to see this band. 

17 shows?! Boy, you must be made of money! 

I agree that there's no need for name calling, but there's also definitely a need for people to say if they feel things are becoming a little stale in their view. Adopting the 'we're just so lucky' attitude would only be relevant if this tour was being done for charity. It isn't, therefore people are entitled to their views. 

It doesn't take away from people enjoying the shows if someone is fed up with the way things are going. There's room for both opinions. I really wouldn't expect a casual fan (which is who the NITL tour seems to be now aimed at) to come away having anything less than an amazing night. It's a great show. Likewise, I wouldn't really expect a massive fan who comes to the forums regularly and follows the setlists/developments to not be doing even a little finger-tapping by this stage. 

Neither side are wrong in their views. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×