Open Letter to FERNANDO...

Nick85

5 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Was that reddit user ever confirmed to actually be @Fernando?

Anyways, an update on new music is sorely needed and well overdue at this point. The leaks were the most excited the fanbase had gotten since the reunion and CD release.

Yes, it was confirmed through Reddit.  And if you look at the whole conversation, it was very obviously him.

Also, folks might wanna blow up Fernando's instagram and twitter pages with links to this thread....

Edited by sofine11

Do not impersonate an individual or entity

Reddit does not allow content that impersonates individuals or entities in a misleading or deceptive manner. This not only includes using a Reddit account to impersonate someone, but also encompasses things such as domains that mimic others, as well as deepfakes or other manipulated content presented to mislead, or falsely attributed to an individual or entity. While we permit satire and parody, we will always take into account the context of any particular content. 

If you are being impersonated, or if you believe you’ve found content in violation of these guidelines, please report it here.

Report the reddit account for impersonation

https://www.reddit.com/user/flebeis/

1 minute ago, The Black said:

You do know that he, Beta etc. are all just "yes-men". They manage what Axl wants to have managed. They probably just have a bit of freedom with the creation of merchandise.

If it's new music you're wanting, blame Axl, not these "yes-men". 

No one's blaming anyone, at least not here.  Fernando said there'd be an album in six months, which would mean by March/April if things were going according to the initial plan.  We haven't heard anything official regarding new music since then, so we're politely asking for a bit of clarification here.

• Like 1

If you're in doubt over whether you believe it was truly Fernando who made the "within 6 months" comment, just click on the link to the convo.  If you look at the other comments, there will be very little remaining doubt that this was him.

1 hour ago, The Black said:

You do know that he, Beta etc. are all just "yes-men". They manage what Axl wants to have managed. They probably just have a bit of freedom with the creation of merchandise.

If it's new music you're wanting, blame Axl, not these "yes-men". 

i think he went out on a limb saying it as in him going out on his own to serve his own parasitic needs of stirring the pot and not really admitting it 

6 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Your open letter is missing mygnr/TB handshake 

I don't care about forum/TB politics.  I do care about a HUGE comment that was made not getting swept under the carpet as if it never was made at all.  We all should.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

If you're in doubt over whether you believe it was truly Fernando who made the "within 6 months" comment, just click on the link to the convo.  If you look at the other comments, there will be very little remaining doubt that this was him.

You started a thread asking why a fake Reddit account lied about a release date for a new album

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

You started a thread asking why a fake Reddit account lied about a release date for a new album

Can someone please translate the above comments into whatever language this person speaks?

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Do you really think that a fake account would still be up ??

It's Reddit - unlike Twitter, there's no verification process for notable individuals

...admitting Fernando might somehow qualify as "notable" makes me feel dirty

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

It's Reddit - unlike Twitter, there's no verification process for notable individuals

...admitting Fernando might somehow qualify as "notable" makes me feel dirty

If you think it's a fake account then report it via the link in your first post.

43 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i think he went out on a limb saying it as in him going out on his own to serve his own parasitic needs of stirring the pot and not really admitting it 

Oh man, I can't read about "parasitic needs" without thinking about a cheap punk named Warren Beatty. <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

If you think it's a fake account then report it via the link in your first post.

I swear to God, I am absolutely perplexed that more people here are interested in claiming this isn't Fernando than having him answer for the world-shaking news he casually dropped there.  So weird.

• Like 1