GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

19 minutes ago, Frey said:

That's what you get for electing me as your chairman when I didn't even volunteer for the position :max: Now I can't keep up with the demands of the job anymore.

And @Andy14, you're absolutely right, obviously Axl called Slash beautiful. How could I ever think it was directed at Melissa? :o

It's only logical after all, seeing as Axl also called Frank beautiful. What do Frank and Slash have in common? They're both beefy and biracial (I guess? Don't really know shit about Frank). Anyway, it means Axl's got a type. And Slash and Frank both fit that type and that's why he called them beautiful :awesomeface:

(That was your Slaxl bullshit post of the day @dgnr. Source: my ass.)

Anyway, here's some more Slaxl:

^

EDIT: I inserted some screenscaps from SIDHY here, but they're not showing up for some reason. Grrr

That's a (pretty tied up :awesomeface:) Axl looking up at adoringly at Slash's gleaming chest btw. Always thought that video was kinda gay.

They also looked like a pretty badass duo here:

tumblr_okjsdvd6v91vkt6tqo4_1280.png

tumblr_okjsdvd6v91vkt6tqo10_1280.png

I think you're all being way too negative (not talking about you specifically @Tori72, just in general) regarding the Slaxl topic.

Axl is intensely private these days and doesn't want any aspect of his personal life shown or discussed in public and Slash is for some reason really paranoid about his and Axl's relationship specifically. Just because they don't show it to us, doesn't mean they don't talk or hang out sometimes or even mess around with some new music.

I'm not saying they spend all their time together or anything (which is unrealistic, because Slash at least has kids, a girlfriend and other adult responsibilities to attend to), but I really don't believe in the whole "they never even talk to each other, only see each other on stage, etc." crap the cash grab whiners like to claim either. They seem way to comfortable and honestly happy with each other for that when we do see them interact with each other.

@Frey I think the video is missing

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Hah! Just when I decide to check up on the thread again.

Axl's hair... I think he used to straigthen it and it's also a different texture now due to age and hormonal changes. These things mess with most people's hair. He could do better if he tried though.

As for the guys...I think things are going fine between the guys. They're probably never gonna sleep in the same bed again, but they can have a nice, mature friendship probably.

Speaking of, I came across this on Tumblr. That's from Susan's camera. Look at her camera roll at the bottom of the picture-

that's Axl on the second one (probably on the plane or a train or something). It's not much, but it's at least some proof of Axl hanging out and doing stuff with Sluff and even their families.

------------

Urgh why is my freaking picture not showing up???? :max:

Give me a moment.

Princess Lumikki!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

You back!!! :unsure::unsure:

I can't wait to see the REFLECTION of Axl (or should I call it "the fantasy") in that Susan's pic, looooooooool :lol:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

This is Slaxl - 2017 Burger edition <_<

Výsledek obrázku

hah that's pretty accurate with present times :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Princess Lumikki!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

You back!!! :unsure::unsure:

I can't wait to see the REFLECTION of Axl (or should I call it "the fantasy") in that Susan's pic, looooooooool :lol:

hah that's pretty accurate with present times :rofl-lol:

I still lurk sometimes :ph34r: Never really been gone completely.

Anyway, the pic is showing up for me now. Can other people see it too? It took like 5 million tries and 3 different upload services :max:

And it's definitely a pic of Axl among Susan's pictures, not just a fantasy :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Regarding Axl's hair :P I read around here that he used to straightened his hair and his hair is originally wavy, not straight. I don't know if there is hair rebonding or hair smoothing at that time that could temporary but for long time make your hair straight but if there is he might use it at that time. And I think his fading red hair color to blonde could be because it fades as age goes or because it's broken by those years of cornrows and before that rebonding, ironing, and such.

Can also explain the frizzy hair.

He could do some hair spa, any other hair treatment and use conditioner and vitamin. :rofl-lol: damn those days his hair is goals, I can't even have such smooth hair.

I have this soft, thin, smooth, incredibly straight hair. It is straight in every condition (mention that it`s half back long, so it has its weight which straightens it even more). It`s so straight I was often asked, if I iron it. Never. If I carefully dry it, I can get 90s Axl hair look. My hair even goes straight after heavy attempts of curling (sincerely, I gave up). With fancy hair fixing products and round comb I would make a wave and on shoulder-length hair it would be even easier. It also explains curl on one side, it is easier to do anything in wider side of parting. Also heavy sweat can make some sticked "curls". 

For "science purposes" I went trough photos of my other favorite ginger singer (local), 9 years older than Axl. He has similar hair quality now (also change in it), ginger - yellowish, with some gray hairs around ears. Nothing more.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol BUT GIRL, WE'VE BEEN LOSING QUALITY FOR 5 MONTHS ALREADY!!! :lol::rofl-lol::lol:

Everything's so oily and greasy around here lately :facepalm:

Not even @Lumikki is around anymore :unsure:

Total abandonment. Total lack of depth. This nuWomen'sThread sucks like there's no tomorrow and none of us, old hags, are doing anything about it............why is thaaaaaaaat? (*in a Baz voice*) :lol:

The #MelAxl thing is totally vomitive, I know :vomit:............ it is AS NON-EXISTENT AS THE ..... SLAXL!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Shame, shame, shame, shame on all of you who got a life and never cared about this thread anymore :max::max::max:

5797f57aa2718_AxlspitsonDuff.gif.0927065499f74ef2fe4361cf50e1029d.gif

I know, but what do you want? I wanted to believe in this thread and in the Slaxl. Maybe I need to give up by now. Truth is that adding this ' You're beautiful too, Frank' comment to the other one 'You're playing some bad-ass shit, Frank', I don't know, I'm affraid that at the end of the day the true pairing is Fraxl :question: That actually would explain a lot of things :ph34r::scared:

Oh, but on a positive note, look at this that just happened: you posted, Andy posted, Lumikki posted, Frey posted. That's quite a reunion of the original Women's Thread right here :wub: That make me feel as diosa as the following man used to feel back then :drool:

tumblr_npsshbWksm1smsmqro1_1280.gif

52 minutes ago, Frey said:

That's what you get for electing me as your chairman when I didn't even volunteer for the position :max: Now I can't keep up with the demands of the job anymore.

And @Andy14, you're absolutely right, obviously Axl called Slash beautiful. How could I ever think it was directed at Melissa? :o

It's only logical after all, seeing as Axl also called Frank beautiful. What do Frank and Slash have in common? They're both beefy and biracial (I guess? Don't really know shit about Frank). Anyway, it means Axl's got a type. And Slash and Frank both fit that type and that's why he called them beautiful :awesomeface:

(That was your Slaxl bullshit post of the day @dgnr. Source: my ass.)

^

EDIT: I inserted some screenscaps from SIDHY here, but they're not showing up for some reason. Grrr

That's a (pretty tied up :awesomeface:) Axl looking up at adoringly at Slash's gleaming chest btw. Always thought that video was kinda gay.

We love you Frey, you know that, right? :P Keep up with the good work, bring the Slaxl, I promisse I won't give up on them so easily! And I know that @Lumikki is saying that they won't share a bed again, but I believe that sometimes they're spooning at the airplane. Susan has photos, obviously, so there's hope :ph34r: :rofl-lol:

15 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/DuffAxl/tumblr_om5bnpAHqO1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg~original

Nice find, gurl! We can always count on you and Susan! I love you guys :wub:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ota said:

My mother in law has thin hair, but the first gray hair at the age of seventy It´s possible that Axl still has natural hair color.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

About hair... more grey hair depends on genetics. Some people don't get a lot of grey hair when they are old and others get them at a very young age. I think he does have some lighter hair, like around his neck and around his forehead but maybe, since he was a redhead, his grey hair doesnt look actually grey, but more like blond.

It seems to me he stopped caring about his looks and now tries to keep it cool to a minimum. What is beyond me is that he is surrounded by women and yet no one does anything about his hair :facepalm: So, I must conclude the state of his hair is only his fault and he's the one who doesn't wanna change :shrugs:

Depressed people tend to stop caring about looks, so that may be that.

I don't find him exceptionally handsome nowadays. He is indeed beautiful in the face, I saw him close and I can testify but all that beauty gets ruined with the way his hair is and with some of his wardrobe choices.

Most part of his life he loved to dress androgynous but it comes an age when you can't pull that look anymore. Same goes for hair: long hair in old people looks BAD, specially in men, and let's dont get started if on top of that, the hair is poorly done. Big failure.

you guys could be right about him being in the small percentage of people who have no or little grey hair, but sill for some reason his hair color does not look natural to me.:shrugs:

As for the rest I completely agree, especially with the bolded parts. I think he does care about his looks though, but he doesn't seem to like or feel comfortable with some parts of his body right now (that would explain all the accessories he wears to hide the hair and the gut, for example), and for some reason he might feel there's not much else he can do about it, or there's no point in trying. Also, these things that he seems to be struggling with the most are connected with the natural process of aging, so he might be finding it difficult to come to terms with that as well... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frey said:

^

tumblr_ojprwtkFZx1vkt6tqo6_1280.png

tumblr_ojprwtkFZx1vkt6tqo5_1280.png

They also looked like a pretty badass duo here:

tumblr_okjsdvd6v91vkt6tqo7_1280.png

I don't know about gay, but his is the only part of the SIDHY video I really like :lol: (along maybe with the scene of Slash and Gary Oldman on the boat).

And yes, they were adorable in that RIP ad. I like their spontaneity and the fact that they took part in a cheap and amateurish ad to help their friends.

----

Since Slaxl is back (in the thread, at least)...

I thought that this little moment at  4:52 was interesting (I think @Andy14 had made a gif off it, but from another angle):

Another angle:

11 minutes ago, solstar said:

you guys could be right about him being in the small percentage of people who have no or little grey hair, but sill for some reason his hair color does not look natural to me.

In my opinion his hair color is most likely natural, because red hair tend to fade to blond with age instead of turning into grey. Mick Hucknall of Simply Red is another example. Josh Homme also.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I still lurk sometimes :ph34r: Never really been gone completely.

Anyway, the pic is showing up for me now. Can other people see it too? It took like 5 million tries and 3 different upload services :max:

And it's definitely a pic of Axl among Susan's pictures, not just a fantasy :lol:

Wow, great job Princess-Who-Doesn't-Love-Me-Anymore !!! :smiley-confused2:

I can see it and I wish it was bigger so to figure out where he's sitting at and now I'm worried about Susan :nervous: because she may get in trouble for letting slide one pic of Axl, unauthorized by the TB, and discovered by fans.

We need to kidnap her camera. It must be a festival of Axl pics :ph34r:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I know, but what do you want? I wanted to believe in this thread and in the Slaxl. Maybe I need to give up by now. Truth is that adding this ' You're beautiful too, Frank' comment to the other one 'You're playing some bad-ass shit, Frank', I don't know, I'm affraid that at the end of the day the true pairing is Fraxl :question: That actually would explain a lot of things :ph34r::scared:

Oh, but on a positive note, look at this that just happened: you posted, Andy posted, Lumikki posted, Frey posted. That's quite a reunion of the original Women's Thread right here :wub: That make me feel as diosa as the following man used to feel back then :drool:

tumblr_npsshbWksm1smsmqro1_1280.gif

looooooooooooooool 'diosa' :rofl-lol:

Man, Baz hair was so fuckin' amazing. The envy of any woman :unsure:

---------

No, please don't leave YOU TOO :max:.

LMAO, what a reunion we got here, huh? I love it :P

We're amazing with our crazy shit. Let's book a tour for some days now! :headbang:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

How does this work? Do you just write down somebody's name and they come here? :ph34r:

I did it in front of a mirror. Said @Lumikki, @Lumikki, @Lumikki 3 times and she came out.

It is easy cake but you gotta make sure you invoke the right one.

Be careful with who you're gonna call here :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

JrRDvv.gif

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Shoulda been Axl's room, though.

There's Meegan at Slash' room :confused:

Unless you want.... :smiley-confused2:

23 minutes ago, solstar said:

you guys could be right about him being in the small percentage of people who have no or little grey hair, but sill for some reason his hair color does not look natural to me.:shrugs:

As for the rest I completely agree, especially with the bolded parts. I think he does care about his looks though, but he doesn't seem to like or feel comfortable with some parts of his body right now (that would explain all the accessories he wears to hide the hair and the gut, for example), and for some reason he might feel there's not much else he can do about it, or there's no point in trying. Also, these things that he seems to be struggling with the most are connected with the natural process of aging, so he might be finding it difficult to come to terms with that as well...

Yeah, we all do, I suppose.

But I wonder how beautiful people cope with losing their beauty and aging. It must be devastating.

The other night I dreamed of myself looking old, very old and I got depressed. I don't want to get old yet I do every single second :unsure:

Can't picture myself at 50 or 60, much less 70 or 80.

Truth is I don't wanna live past 55 and if I go earlier, that's gonna be great.

Aging is terrible for some of us who have a young spirit.

So I understand Axl if he feels bad about it. Fuckin' sucks...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I was thinking about Axl's room, but you know, with TB hanging all around, Slash could feel a bit uncomfortable :confused:

And moreover, Meegan isn't with them ALL THE TIME :smiley-confused2:. (which cannot be said about Beta and Fernando)

Let the guys have their little secret :max:

Je97fv.gif

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@Andy14 what the hell you did?

I told you! the right ones!

:facepalm:

Nobody's perfect :max::max::max:

7nbBg8.gif

59 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I thought that this little moment at  4:52 was interesting (I think @Andy14 had made a gif off it, but from another angle):

Somebody should make a video of all those moments :smiley-confused2:

(I only have gazillion of gifs :rofl-lol:)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, killuridols said:

looooooooooooooool 'diosa' :rofl-lol:

Man, Baz hair was so fuckin' amazing. The envy of any woman :unsure:

---------

Baz hair still is goals, so to Baz:
 :wub:

tumblr_nm40r3Hd6B1tgyjawo1_400.gif

- To Axl:
Honey, we love you, so you need to do it, it's for your own good. It's not like a big cut or anything, just don't let Beta cut your hair anymore. Just go to a good hairdresser, he'll know what to do. Oh and argan oil, that's miraculous, I swear! Thin hair like yours here, actually really similar to yours - better hairline though, I'm a girl in my 20's so must be because of that :shrugs:- and argan oil is a gift from heaven against frizz and split ends :ph34r::P 

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Agree. Let the boys have their pillow fights alone. No Meegans, no Sashas, no Betas, no Duffs. They need to connect alone :bitchfight:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

LMAO, what a reunion we got here, huh? I love it :P

We're amazing with our crazy shit. Let's book a tour for some days now! :headbang:

The only tour you should be doing was getting your ass to Europe during the summer, so we could all go on an Eurotrip chasing another ass :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Since Slaxl is back (in the thread, at least)...

Another angle:

Wow, wow, wow, wow...Wait a minute, that was a Slaxl momentTM, I would remember if there was a gif of it. It has Axl snake-dancing, it has Axl touching Slash to get his attention - 'Look, Slash, look at me dancing, you silly' and it has the 'bee-around-the-flower' move. @Andy14, your services are needed, take your time, we can wait, but make one with subtitles please, please :drool::heart:

Oh and as you now freed my Slaxl, here's an oldie but goldie aka one of my favorites Slaxl ever:

16 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

So Guns N' Roses goes on a break and the OG's decide to come out to play? :rofl-lol:

So nice to see you all around.

17203579_1493942097306831_1072010427_n.g

Call Izzy to join us!! The more originals the merrier :hug:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

- To Axl:
Honey, we love you, so you need to do it, it's for your own good. It's not like a big cut or anything, just don't let Beta cut your hair anymore. Just go to a good hairdresser, he'll know what to do. Oh and argan oil, that's miraculous, I swear! Thin hair like yours here, actually really similar to yours - better hairline though, I'm a girl in my 20's so must be because of that :shrugs:- and argan oil is a gift from heaven against frizz and split ends :ph34r::P

Ya know I'd like to shave your head
And all my friends could
paint it red

:smiley-confused2:

Seriously, if he got rid of all that dead hair and grow it again, maybe it grows back healthier.

I wonder how Slash keeps his hair so cool because I don't think he's had a haircut in years but his wig looks pretty neat :P

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

The only tour you should be doing was getting your ass to Europe during the summer, so we could all go on an Eurotrip chasing another ass :smiley-confused2:

This is a dagger straight to my heart and you know it :unsure:

You're oh so very cruel like all beautiful girls...

Beautiful girls break my heart, always :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh and as you now freed my Slaxl, here's an oldie but goldie aka one of my favorites Slaxl ever:

goddamn... that's Slaxl of the finest kind :drool: