Film Thread

ssiscool

Let The Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in)- Swedish vampire movie. Pretty good, better than the main stream vampire movies. Slightly disturbing.

The Tin Drum- :confused: :confused: :confused: Probably the weirdest film I've seen. That kid was so fucking creepy.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got dragged to Paranormal 4 last night.

Horrible fucking movie. Half of the scares weren't even real, just a cat jumping in front of a camera or regular people walking around.

The rest were cheap 'pop out' scares, and over the top dramatic bullshit or rip offs from other films like a bitch floating in the air and figures in the infered tracker on the Kinetc for XBox that really took away from any seriousness or mystery in the movie.

Wow. This movie was beyond horrible, and a waste of ten fucking dollars. Nothing happened the entire movie, nothing aroused any curiosity or interest, and the 12 dollar bottle of whiskey I bought and snuck into the theatre was a WAY better investment than the film itself.

I should have said no to my friend, just bought the whiskey and 28 Days Later and watched that film alone.

I appreciate how airbrushed Bruce looks there.

I just watched the extended trailer, I'm really excited actually! It looks like there are a few wee throwbacks to the first film, nothing that suggests they're trying a retread or anything but just little bits of dialogue here and there. I love a bit of John McClane and I'm pretty psyched to see him back in action.

Saw Skyfall - epic.

Asshole. ;)

I finally got around to continuing Bond 50 on Blu-ray last night with From Russia With Love and Goldfinger. It was interesting watching them back to back. Both similar in ways and yet totally different. I think I'll enjoy watching all the films in order just to see the differences as they come.

Has anybody seen Cloud Atlas yet?

I thought it was really cool, the several story lines that fit together are presented well and the cast gives some damn good performances. I'd love to see it again but definitely not in theatres. 3 hours is a long time for my ass to be planted in one place

Edited by sweetness