Guns n Roses to tour Canada

cruenadian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me neither. Anyways, I hope Axl comes to Sweden soon. I'd like to see him again.

Diddo on that. I was planning on making the drive up to the London show, but now that I've thought about it, January might not be the best time to be taking a road trip up to Canada. Sure wish the states werent being boycotted this time around. <_<

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 7 Nov 2009 - CANCELLED

quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009 06:52

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 11 Dec 2009

sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2009 15:53

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 13 Dec 2009

quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009 12:59

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 16 Dec 2009

sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009 00:12

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 19 Dec 2009

sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2009 15:56

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 13 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 10:43

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 16 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 09:53

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 17 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 13:05

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 19 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 13:08

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 20 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 13:11

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 24 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 16:07

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 25 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 16:08

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 27 Jan 2010

sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009 10:24

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 28 Jan 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 16:06

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 1 Feb 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 16:32

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 3 Feb 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 16:33

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2010 on 4 Feb 2010

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009 16:36

Very Good =D

These are the shows that I'd love to attend. now my cheapest flight from Iceland would land in Montreal the 24th.. so does anyone know if there's a bus I could take to London and then back to get to see the smallest and the biggest show of the leg?

Hey, if someone wants to buy me a ticket and provide travel arrangements, and a place to stay... I'll gladly come watch the show with ya. I'll even buy my own food. Hell, I might even buy you a beer if you seem like a cool person. Ya know, shit like that. Man. :xmasssanta:

These are the shows that I'd love to attend. now my cheapest flight from Iceland would land in Montreal the 24th.. so does anyone know if there's a bus I could take to London and then back to get to see the smallest and the biggest show of the leg?

Yeah, you want to look at Greyhound bus lines. You'll most likely take a bus from Montreal to Toronto, and then another one from Toronto to London (Toronto is on the way). I'd be afraid to wager a guess, but you'll likely pay at least $100 Canadian for return. Another option is the train which is far more convenient, but a bit pricier. And finally, you can check out airfare... Check out Porter Airlines as they service smaller airports. I'll bet you could get a direct flight from Montreal to London. As a drive it will likely be 7 hours, by plane it's about 100 minutes or so.

Cheers,

Andrew

The thread title is fucked.

How can is be a Canadian tour and a World Tour at the same time?

I came in here to say that too.

But since you beat me, I'll now say that your 2nd sentence is fucked. "How can is be", unless of course you're trying to teach us ebonics... in which case, carry on my wayward sun (shine). B)

See page three.

Yeah, you want to look at Greyhound bus lines. You'll most likely take a bus from Montreal to Toronto, and then another one from Toronto to London (Toronto is on the way). I'd be afraid to wager a guess, but you'll likely pay at least $100 Canadian for return. Another option is the train which is far more convenient, but a bit pricier. And finally, you can check out airfare... Check out Porter Airlines as they service smaller airports. I'll bet you could get a direct flight from Montreal to London. As a drive it will likely be 7 hours, by plane it's about 100 minutes or so.

Cheers,

Andrew

truly appreciate the information man! but could you tell me what a 100$ Canadian is in US dollars? that way I know what it is in Icelandic Kroners.

and yeah, I thought about the airfares to London but that's even pricier than the train, right? I'm on a tight budget since the economy fall and all (Iceland).

and also, are you attending the show?

EDIT:These are the only routes available on the Greyhound Bus Lines webpage =/

New York to Montreal

New York to Toronto

New York to Boston

Washington, DC to Boston

Washington, DC to New York

Washington, DC to Montreal

Edited by Revolver

is there anyone in Canada that'll be attending either of these shows:

that could help me organize my first trip out of my country for a long time and the first time ever without the family to see these shows? so that we can speak maybe through MSN-messenger or Personal Message here at MYGNR?

I'd be forever in your debt!

so same setlist as 06?

Nah, you'll probably see Street Of Dreams, Madagascar, and IRS be replaced by songs Like Shackler's, Scraped, Prostitute, and This I Love...Throw in maybe Estranged as a surprise blast from the past. I'm sure it'll be cool.

Cheers,

Andrew

truly appreciate the information man! but could you tell me what a 100$ Canadian is in US dollars? that way I know what it is in Icelandic Kroners.

and yeah, I thought about the airfares to London but that's even pricier than the train, right? I'm on a tight budget since the economy fall and all (Iceland).

New York to Montreal

New York to Toronto

New York to Boston

Washington, DC to Boston

Hey what greyhound site are you using?

greyhound.ca - it's a long bus ride though. 11-12 hours, if the weather is good.

21-Day Advance Purchase 1

Adult

$120.00

Ok it doesn't give you the details but that leaves Montreal on the 24th, you're in London on the 25th for the show, you leave London on the 26th, get to Montreal that night, and see the big show on the 27th.

There's only a few departure times available so it might fuck with your flight schedule. Just check out the site and search around though, but that's the round trip price.

Cheers,

Andrew

New York to Montreal

New York to Toronto

New York to Boston

Washington, DC to Boston

Hey what greyhound site are you using?

greyhound.ca - it's a long bus ride though. 11-12 hours, if the weather is good.

21-Day Advance Purchase 1

Adult

$120.00

Ok it doesn't give you the details but that leaves Montreal on the 24th, you're in London on the 25th for the show, you leave London on the 26th, get to Montreal that night, and see the big show on the 27th.

There's only a few departure times available so it might fuck with your flight schedule. Just check out the site and search around though, but that's the round trip price.

hey thanks for that! I just googled and got my information. I'll check out what you posted

I am fucking stoked that my city of WINNIPEG is the first date of the Canadien dates!!!! rock3

see you on the 13th of January....AXL! B)

at first i was hoping halifax would be first but now im glad its last, upon further review. hopefully the show is tighter. that is unless axl gets pissed and quits before he makes it to hali. :unsure:

should be a us tour in spring/summer

gunsguy

im not sure. trying to predict gnr moves seems foolish. if a US tour was coming, i would have expected it right after the asian dates. since that isnt happening, and US dates wernt annonuced with the canadian ones, maybe axl is putting off a US tour, or has no interest in a US tour. i would predict a european or south american tour after canada.

maybe he is holding off on a US tour till CDII is out.

Hey all you Canadian dudes.

I was just kinda wondering if any of you would like to do a house swap and come visit the magnificent land of Australia. I could stay at your place and you could stay at mine. I live close to the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland. It has some of the best beaches in the world - just think of blue skies, warm weather, white sand, and beautiful bronzed Aussie Sheila's running around topless (They love your Canadian accents by the way!).

All the while you relax and have a drink on the beach with koalas and kangaroos (They are trained to fetch beer - thats why they have the pouch at the front). This house swap could occur say, i don't know, maybe january ? What do you think ? Anyone? B)

Cheers, Scott.