Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

DJ Ashba

304284_10150312324612475_208130482474_8119143_742526357_n.jpg

You know who you are! ha!

1 hour ago

----

Dj ASHBA™

I'm in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! Looking forward to playing Rock in Rio Oct. 2nd!!!

8 hours ago

----

Bumblefoot

RIO!

6 hours ago

----

Guns N' Roses

Go to Brazil and all US pre-sales go out of whack. "GNR" or "Better" passwords should work now on http://bit.ly/gnrtcktmstr dates except for Houston still working on that one. Thinking Dj ASHBA™ hacked something while he was there.

6 hours ago

Funny! :thumbsup: Goodluck guys overthere!

D.j. Ashba

I just blew all the power out in my room......F%$K!

1 hour ago

.... - - - Does my mac charger convert 220V's? Cause my hairdryer sure the f$#K doesn't! ha!

......... - - - For a second I honestly thought it was the 4th of july in my bathroom! F^%$in fireballs shot everywhere! It's gonna be a good night.

Edited by gunsguy

D.j. Ashba

I just blew all the power out in my room......F%$K!

1 hour ago

.... - - - Does my mac charger convert 220V's? Cause my hairdryer sure the f$#K doesn't! ha!

......... - - - For a second I honestly thought it was the 4th of july in my bathroom! F^%$in fireballs shot everywhere! It's gonna be a good night.

Damn, I hope they switch his room. I wonder if any other rooms went out?

Bumblefoot posted a status -

One thing I ask. Do not hug me. Do not touch me. My body isn't healing and hugging *hurts* now. Let me make any moves. Thanks.

and then replied under his post for a concerned fan...

busted stuff in my neck, constant pressure on spine, constant pain... should NOT be touring, but I am. Until I can't. And then I won't. Suck it. OK, back to packing........

:(

He probably shouldn't do this at all, neck/spine is a serious business...

Karri, he has to do it. See, he is a mere hired hand. He didn't get paid to join GnR, nor does he get a percentage from any concert, merchandise sales or anything from album sales. Like every one else in the band, bbf just gets paid an hourly wage when he performs. So to miss this concert would be just pissing away a couple hundred dollars.

So he has to play tonight.

Edited by Groghan

Bumblefoot

‎#FUCKESTRANGED ! ! Nahhh, just kidding. SO happy to play that song for you all (while pretending I hated it for the last few months, haha!) Thanks to Rua for letting me where the stormtrooper mask! Saw her in the front row with it, HAD to wear it!!

Bumblefoot

Apologies for f'ing up the Jungle solo tonight, I couldn't see through that stormtrooper helmet and was trying to get it off my head, haha!! But at least I know I can still do this. (With help from Advil, whiskey & massage...) Thanks to ALL of you for tuning in, was an HONOR :)

Bumblefoot

‎#FUCKESTRANGED ! ! Nahhh, just kidding. SO happy to play that song for you all (while pretending I hated it for the last few months, haha!) Thanks to Rua for letting me where the stormtrooper mask! Saw her in the front row with it, HAD to wear it!!

Bumblefoot

Apologies for f'ing up the Jungle solo tonight, I couldn't see through that stormtrooper helmet and was trying to get it off my head, haha!! But at least I know I can still do this. (With help from Advil, whiskey & massage...) Thanks to ALL of you for tuning in, was an HONOR :)

RON is awesome. Took a few pictures with him the day before Rock in Rio, not only did he sign my guitar, he took it inside the hotel for Fortus and Tommy to sign it. Talk about an awesome guy. Hope his positivity spreads.

Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

Nice! I wonder if we'll hear from Axl?

Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

RON is awesome. Took a few pictures with him the day before Rock in Rio, not only did he sign my guitar, he took it inside the hotel for Fortus and Tommy to sign it. Talk about an awesome guy. Hope his positivity spreads.

that's awesome :thumbsup: