Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, cheesecake said:

No, I understand his feelings. To be honest I would prefer having Adler / Sorum combo than Ferrer. Frank's okay, but I don't feel him and GN'R are a match. 

Just that if I were Sorum, I won't try to make it that obvious how he feels about the whole thing. But I'm not him lol. So....

Got to think too, he'd get that question so much from so many people, over a number of weeks/months. Eventually he's had enough.

Sorry for ot but I wonder if after this reunion, Axl will make or release an album/footage video.. Even make Music video... Cause He is type of Person tht not think much about the money, He prefer music/art first, seeing He spends millions dollars to make album N' make music video..... People said this reunion is cash grab but maybe Axl already planned something N' this reunion is the start of His plan....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madison said:

In fairness, can you blame him for being a little disappointed?

He should be part of the reunion - along with Steven and Izzy.

He should also play drums in the new "Save The Orcas! They Are Humans, Too!" opera that will start at Broadway now in May, but which like a "GN'R reunion" is also not happening.

1 hour ago, Juventino said:

Got to think too, he'd get that question so much from so many people, over a number of weeks/months. Eventually he's had enough.

ITA, and honestly, the Tweet wasn't particularly scandalous. Someone asked if he was watching the show, he said no. He didn't go off on any sort of rant, he didn't slam anyone and he didn't throw himself a pity party.

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

And the question itself was stupid and sort of vicious. Obviously he's not part of it, why not give the man a break?

Agreed it was a stupid question it wasn't being shown on TV so it's not as if he could flick the channel over and watch it. It's only fans on forums that would look to see if it was being streamed ( thanks again Fede). 

Agree Starlight, the hats hide his hair & make him look bald. I love the way he's ditched the glasses a lot more & not wearing the hats as much but honestly watching him on the screen on the weekend I could have sworn it was young Axl again. Seeing the clean cut face & those eyes was like the early days.

• Like 4

Yeah the hats are a terrible idea, they cut his face in half making it look twice as broad and a lot shorter and this is not the effect anone who put on weight would want. Axl, let your hair grow, arrange it nicely around your face and ditch those hats for good. 

Oh, and let's hope that the end means the end of the dark years of fake GNR :lol:

Edited by Asia
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

anyone remember axl saying something along the lines that Matt was an "albatros"?  i forget the context of the comment...

He also called Slash a cancer lol....I'd give my left nut to have Matt instead of Frank

1 hour ago, starlight said:

On a side note why can't Axl get rid of those hats? Seriously he would look better without them

Anyway there are more chanches of Steven being in than Matt

Is the hat he was wearing during Don't Cry? I was watching the video and it sounded really good but that hat he was wearing lol... 

I'm not sure if Axl and Matt ever got along and even Duff admits in his newest book that him and Matt fight like cats and dogs lol. To make this thing work, I think they just needed to go with the one who would cause the least amount of drama. I still think Steven will make an appearance here and there, though. And Izzy, if he wants to.