Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

See no change here, this is what it's been like on their Facebook page since day one: reunionists vs. Axl nutswingers. Don't think anyone with less extreme of an opinion can be bothered to comment.

Exactly.

Anyone coming in preaching nuance and calling for civility...good luck with all that.

See no change here, this is what it's been like on their Facebook page since day one: reunionists vs. Axl nutswingers. Don't think anyone with less extreme of an opinion can be bothered to comment.

Exactly.

Anyone coming in preaching nuance and calling for civility...good luck with all that.

I feel especially bad for Metallica. They keep doing new stuff and all the comments on their social media pages and news sites are trollingly negative. Sure they haven't had a new album in a while, but they've had an EP, some awesome tours, a By Request Tour that's just started, Lulu (OK, maybe that's not a good example, but hey, it was different!), Through the Never, and now a new song they've debuted live which isn't bad but has somehow raised the ire of Metallica fans everywhere.

Guest Gunns

Risk of death by high voltage, so, what is this about?

highvoltage is stopping axl from playing new music, it all makes sense now

• Like 2

Cool to see Axl without a hat.

Those don't look like Axl's tats, probably Richard? DJ posted a tweet denying it was him, or at least that he wasn't smoking a regular cig.

It sounded funnier in my head. I tried to be funny. And apparently failed :D