Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

So...I just saw Ashba's tweet:

A S H B A @DjASHBA

Dear LA traffic, F'N SUCK IT! #Tryingtogettorehearsal #gnr #selfietogo http://instagram.com/p/lQRsKnn6RH/

I looked at the photo on Instagram that was attached. He is wearing aviators in this selfie and there is CLEARLY no traffic in the reflection of said aviators.

So........? WTF, dude? Don't try so hard to be cool.

Laughed out loud - though to be fair on Dj, you can't really tell.

2960bcb8a63411e3b34c12a19065fe73_8.jpg

If there was traffic the lane beside him wouldn't be free which you can easily see.

I'd also point out the motion blur on the trees suggesting the vehicle is moving - therefor commiting an illigal act.

Zooming in on my tablet there is only one more vehicle on the road in a different lane

Edited by Axl_morris

So...I just saw Ashba's tweet:

A S H B A @DjASHBA

Dear LA traffic, F'N SUCK IT! #Tryingtogettorehearsal #gnr #selfietogo http://instagram.com/p/lQRsKnn6RH/

I looked at the photo on Instagram that was attached. He is wearing aviators in this selfie and there is CLEARLY no traffic in the reflection of said aviators.

So........? WTF, dude? Don't try so hard to be cool.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

This guy is definitely something else. I'm really sorry for him.

God that lip ring is atrocious.

Gay men swear by it. I've overheard them in Chelsea here in NYC.

Just saying.

You overheard gay men talking about it? When, whilst you were trying to pick one up?

:lol:

And what if I were? Then what?

• Like 1

God that lip ring is atrocious.

Gay men swear by it. I've overheard them in Chelsea here in NYC.

Just saying.

You overheard gay men talking about it? When, whilst you were trying to pick one up?

:lol:

And what if I were? Then what?

Then I hope you negotiated a fair price.

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 3

If there was traffic the lane beside him wouldn't be free which you can easily see.

I'd also point out the motion blur on the trees suggesting the vehicle is moving - therefor commiting an illigal act.

Zooming in on my tablet there is only one more vehicle on the road in a different lane

DJ got members of the Las Vegas police force fired and claims then said in an interview HE felt inconvenienced by all the media attention. Dude is a true American BADASS!

slash-1.jpg

Lame - derivative riffs and hurt Axl's feelings

Izzy-Stradlin-izzy-stradlin-32036801-342

-Lame didn't play as much as Slash on Use Your Illusion albums

fotogilby4.jpg

-Lame wasn't as good a writing partner for Axl as Paul Tobias

449px-Robin_Finck.jpg

Lame- Didn't play Slash's solos note for note as Slash did

dj-ashba-skeleton-paint.jpg

ROCK N ROLL!

Edited by themadcaplaughs

Doesn't anyone on this forum have anything better to do with their lives than pick apart and criticize every single thing DJ does and says??? If you don't care about or like DJ why pay so much attention to him? Why read his tweets and Facebook posts? Why look at his pictures? Why take the time to "investigate" his pictures by zooming in on his picture to look at the reflection in his glasses? You all like to talk about how pathetic and embarrassing he is and how he pretends to be a rockstar...NEWS FLASH...he is a rockstar! Last I checked he is the lead guitarist for GNR and Sixx AM. The only thing that's pathetic and embarrassing in all of this is all of the people on here who are obsessed with someone they don't even like and spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to bash him as much as possible. Like it or not, besides Axl, DJ is by far the most popular and well known member of GNR to casual fans and the general public.

• Like 4