Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Seems weird that it would be official, the bio itself put a lot of light on the negativity of Axl's life. I would imagine this bio never saw the eyes of Axl or TB. So in my opinion that would make it unofficial, however with all this reunion stuff I will believe anything.

Maybe Axl has come to a place in his life where the negative space is just as important as the positives and he's not hiding from it anymore..what happened, happened.

• Like 1

Seems weird that it would be official, the bio itself put a lot of light on the negativity of Axl's life. I would imagine this bio never saw the eyes of Axl or TB. So in my opinion that would make it unofficial, however with all this reunion stuff I will believe anything.

Maybe Axl has come to a place in his life where the negative space is just as important as the positives and he's not hiding from it anymore..what happened, happened.

Plus now it is the same bio that is being used on iTunes.

It isn't like it was completely abandoned, they still list it on their official site.

MYSPACE.COM/gunsnroses is Official!!!

Jarmos post on his site has disappeared about Myspace not being official. Only the GNR website / Facebook and his site is official.

I could be mistaken but I thought it was on the social media thread an hour ago. Maybe I am just mistaken and read the one that is here. If this is the official take... When was it no longer official? Did they loss it during the Azoff fiasco?

gnrproof.png
1. go here: http://gunsnroses.com/store/product/1-year-membershipand click as shown in the image.

2. You will find this: https://myspace.com/gunsnroses/bio

Even if they had abandoned it, it's still in their hands. You can't just go out and buy MySpace.com/gunsnroses because they're not actively using it anymore.

Yeah the whole referring to Axl as a dictator in the bio makes it seem unnofficial. Cant see Axl okaying that??

Duff has been pretty philosophical of late, maybe he's had an influence and they've all grown and are ready to own up to their role in the band's demise.

Like Chaos said, what happened, happened. At this point, they've all talked, sorted it out and probably now want to move on.

I found a reply to a post from another site. someone portraying themselves as Steven: Thanks for the sympathy friend. I am heartbroken that I didn't receive even 1 phone call. I thought I had proved to the guys that I could play during the HOF performances.

If you're going to post this here, you need to provide more information. A link to the site where you found the quote for starters.

Here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/report_this_is_the_final_lineup_of_reunited_guns_n_roses.html

Scroll down to the comments