Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Is it possible she forgave him completely?

SHE forgave him? It's more the other way around

wow. Holy shit! Could someone be this deluded. I like Axl, however he did some horrible things in his younger years.

Is it possible she forgave him completely?

SHE forgave him? It's more the other way around

She left him. She was the victim in the abuse case. Yeah, I don't buy the other way around stuff.

It always take two in it...They both have to forgive, but even I'm his biggest fan, yes I believe he is a hell to live with, and not good for your health :-)

Kat also shared a pic and using #slash in her latest Instagram post.

Man this is so great.

Who is Kat?

The band's photographer.

So who do we know is 100% and who is not? Just to recap?

Axl, Slash, Duff, Pitman have posted/tweeted about GN'R in the last day. Dizzy's wife (?) posted something about him being in GN'R still. Franks friend/girlfriend/whoever posted something about missing him this coming year, and he responed that a going away party is in order.

Kat also shared a pic and using #slash in her latest Instagram post.

Man this is so great.

Who is Kat?

The band's photographer.

So who do we know is 100% and who is not? Just to recap?

Axl, Slash, Duff, Pitman have posted/tweeted about GN'R in the last day. Dizzy's wife (?) posted something about him being in GN'R still. Franks friend/girlfriend/whoever posted something about missing him this coming year, and he responed that a going away party is in order.

Mule Kick is also actively advertising tonight's show as Frank's "farewell" show before he goes to LA on a "secret mission." Seems pretty clear that Frank is in, especially with rumors of an Axl/Matt falling-out recently swirling.

The only question mark at this point is whether 4tus is in, and whether there will be a 3rd guitar player (Izzy, Kushner, or otherwise).

I believe Fernando said to "keep an eye on" Nightrain today, so I expect there will be something to clarify all of this by the end of the day.

Ugh, I hate the way these NuGuns members are handling this. Celebrate in private that you're joining Original Guns. Him and Pitman are jerking off in public while Steven and Matt have said nothing. Thats not right.

I bet the announcement tonight is that Frank and Fortus are in, another statement we already know is true.

• Like 3

Frank and Richard in??

https://twitter.com/FrankFerrer66

Still shaky and vague. They've both liked, retweeted, etc. various posts about their involvement, but I want something with actual concrete info, originating from them or the band.

I think they're in. Just a matter of making it official.

The drummer of one of the greatest bands in the history of rock n' roll has 1979 followers on Twitter, that says it all...

Edited by Nalbi

Ugh, I hate the way these NuGuns members are handling this. Celebrate in private that you're joining Original Guns. Him and Pitman are jerking off in public while Steven and Matt have said nothing. Thats not right.

I bet the announcement tonight is that Frank and Fortus are in, another statement we already know is true.

Fortus has kept his mouth shut.