Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Adler, ''the only one who has not got his life together''? This is debatable. Didn't Slash, married with two children, get caught shagging his ex-girlfriend, instigating a concurrent and messy divorce proceeding? Didn't Duff relapse during VR era, gaining an addiction to anxiety pills? And Axl's 'life' is beyond description, it is that bizarre.

y

Seriously I hate how people pinpoint everything on steven adler while everyone else has made mistakes and still does even recently like what slash has going on, with the whole leaving his family thing, tho honestly I don't blame him perlas crazy. I just hope they all keep it together long enough onstage so that they can show the audience their musical bond every night without instigating anything

The reason GNR broke up was went Izzy left the band.

Izzy was the glue that held GNR together. He was the go between for Axl and Slash and went he left the band and the mega UYI tour was over that voice of reason between Axl and Slash was gone.

But it wasn't Izzy's fault he got out IMHO because he couldn't handle the stress of performing in front of so many people and it was even said he didn't like the message some of the songs where sending to teens and adults alike.

Can the reunion keep it together without Izzy in the picture full time I really thanks so. Yes there will be a some cancelled shows and if people throw shit the show will be stopped and warned and if it continues they all will walk off the stage. During the UYI tour it wasn't just Axl that got pissed off about people throwing shit it was Slash and duff also.

Like a few have said before if anything negative happens it will be Axl's fault no matter what and if something does go wrong and it is the BAND'S decision to call off the show I would hope Slash and Duff would speak out on why it went down the way it did but if it is all Axl then he will get what he deserves from the fans and especially the media.

The reason GNR broke up was went Izzy left the band.

Izzy was the glue that held GNR together. He was the go between for Axl and Slash and went he left the band and the mega UYI tour was over that voice of reason between Axl and Slash was gone.

But it wasn't Izzy's fault he got out IMHO because he couldn't handle the stress of performing in front of so many people and it was even said he didn't like the message some of the songs where sending to teens and adults alike.

Can the reunion keep it together without Izzy in the picture full time I really thanks so. Yes there will be a some cancelled shows and if people throw shit the show will be stopped and warned and if it continues they all will walk off the stage. During the UYI tour it wasn't just Axl that got pissed off about people throwing shit it was Slash and duff also.

Like a few have said before if anything negative happens it will be Axl's fault no matter what and if something does go wrong and it is the BAND'S decision to call off the show I would hope Slash and Duff would speak out on why it went down the way it did but if it is all Axl then he will get what he deserves from the fans and especially the media.

Hopefully Izzy is involved with the record. But it seems the Big 3 have paper on they minds.

Matt Retweeted this, I guess he wants to be there, If it was in the works from July/Aug, then I assume Duff and Slash would have told him. I assume he would do some shows, but he should be full time back in the band.