Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

It's like the Best Buy deal, once Coachella is sold out what's the point in promo?

No, it isn't like the Best Buy deal, because Chinese Democracy Best Buy Exclusive copies can still be found in Dollar Tree stores for 99 cents. :)

Where, i need at least 2 more.

I already said where. Read my post again.

I asked for a more specific answer. I did see CD for sale on different stores, but fucking expensive.

More specific than the name of the store? I found some copies earlier this year in one of the stores in NJ, I'm not sure if you can enter the US, though - that's where Dollar Tree stores are located.

I guess CD copies are expensive in South America. :shrugs:

Earlier this year in NJ? Like, last week?

yes, here they are very expensive. I thought you were from Peru? They are less pricey there?

No, more like 2 weeks ago.

It doesn't matter where I am from. If you can't enter the US, you can always ask a friend to get one for you. You can't find CD copies in Peruvian stores. Nobody cares about that album over there and piracy has killed record businesses too.

It matter to me!, i like you man.

Maybe you can be that friend and get me 2 copies of CD for 0.99 cents, that would be awesome.

I see a lot of Vinyls here, but i heard that they got some issues on the tracks ? they where only a batch or all of them are with issues?

Its like the Best Buy deal in that the band get the money whatever happens. There's no point in huge promo.

You're right, but we would be assuming Axl released Chinese Democracy for money purposes only.

It's like the Best Buy deal, once Coachella is sold out what's the point in promo?

No, it isn't like the Best Buy deal, because Chinese Democracy Best Buy Exclusive copies can still be found in Dollar Tree stores for 99 cents. :)

Where, i need at least 2 more.

I already said where. Read my post again.

I asked for a more specific answer. I did see CD for sale on different stores, but fucking expensive.

More specific than the name of the store? I found some copies earlier this year in one of the stores in NJ, I'm not sure if you can enter the US, though - that's where Dollar Tree stores are located.

I guess CD copies are expensive in South America. :shrugs:

Earlier this year in NJ? Like, last week?

yes, here they are very expensive. I thought you were from Peru? They are less pricey there?

No, more like 2 weeks ago.

It doesn't matter where I am from. If you can't enter the US, you can always ask a friend to get one for you. You can't find CD copies in Peruvian stores. Nobody cares about that album over there and piracy has killed record businesses too.

It matter to me!, i like you man.

Maybe you can be that friend and get me 2 copies of CD for 0.99 cents, that would be awesome.

I see a lot of Vinyls here, but i heard that they got some issues on the tracks ? they where only a batch or all of them are with issues?

It doesn't matter if it matters to you, this is not a thread to discuss where I am from.

I could get you two copies but not sure if your national postal service would let me send them to you? And regarding the vinyl, no idea. Maybe you could ask RussTCB, he knows everything about vinyls. :)

Kushner has to be trolling?

he's just excited like every one of us.

It doesn't matter if it matters to you, this is not a thread to discuss where I am from.

I could get you two copies but not sure if your national postal service would let me send them to you? And regarding the vinyl, no idea. Maybe you could ask RussTCB, he knows everything about vinyls. :)

they where only a batch or all of them are with issues?

You can send them from everywhere, Peru, Spain, NJ. Thanks.

Edited by Russel Nash

I heard your country's postal service isn't reliable. Well, if you want them just let me know. It's $1.98 after all. :)

Generous of you. Every time I need to buy something from the US, it's the shipping rates that make me cringe more than the prices!

I heard your country's postal service isn't reliable. Well, if you want them just let me know. It's $1.98 after all. :)

Generous of you. Every time I need to buy something from the US, it's the shipping rates that make me cringe more than the prices!

Yeah, i used shipitto a lot for things like this case. But you are right, it's fucking expensive.

They need to go to Quantico for training before they get cross questioned by agents of the press. Wonder who would take a lie detector test. Was Pitman wearing a wire?

I get the secrecy thing in the NuGNR era. He had big excuses then.

Now we got Slash and Duff on board, emulating Stinson and Finck.

https://twitter.com/DuffMcKagan/status/687316683447382020?lang=fr

Looks like Duff is the only one teasing us !!

I noticed the floor. Is the same that i got in my house. But they are not in my house i am pretty sure of that.. Then i remembered that Axl's house got the same floor. Interesting.

Imagine that - multiple houses with ceramic tile flooring.

• Like 3

How do you know what kind of floor Axl's house has? :confused:

(I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just curious.)

well.. i saw some pics over here, some of his pets, etc. he has the same floor. I wouldn't notice the floor if it wasn't just like mine. Not a common floor at all, at least where i live.

I noticed the floor. Is the same that i got in my house. But they are not in my house i am pretty sure of that.. Then i remembered that Axl's house got the same floor. Interesting.

I can confirm that they are not in my house.

• Like 1

Be careful about that confirmation - it's going to be picked up incorrectly by the web media that Guns are rehearsing in your house. :lol:

Hence the clarification. Last thing i want is alternativenation or that "insider" at my door.

WHY HASN'T ANY MEMBER OF THE BAND DENIED THIS RUMOR?! THAT IS CONFIRMATION! NOT ONLY IS CD2 COMING, BUT THEY'RE RECORDING IT AT RUSS' PLACE RIGHT NOW!

Can you go downstairs and just ask them to clarify the whole Pittman thing?

Be careful about that confirmation - it's going to be picked up incorrectly by the web media that Guns are rehearsing in your house. :lol:

Hence the clarification. Last thing i want is alternativenation or that "insider" at my door.

WHY HASN'T ANY MEMBER OF THE BAND DENIED THIS RUMOR?! THAT IS CONFIRMATION! NOT ONLY IS CD2 COMING, BUT THEY'RE RECORDING IT AT RUSS' PLACE RIGHT NOW!

Pitman is still in, but Frank is out. There is no drummer , at least human.

So far the line up is this: Axl/Slash/Duff/Pitman/Dizzy and MPC2000.

Oh man, the super funky techno beats just got even funkier!!!

MPC2000 is better than the old one. Arguably it has more groove than Sorum too!

• Like 2

MPC2000 is better than the old one. Arguably it has more groove than Sorum too!

Thank you MPC2000 by take care the super funky techno beats. We now believe even more.

I actually laughed out loud.