Your concerts in 2011

Powerage5

Back from T in the park. Fucking amazing. 3 days of great bands, beers and banter. Arctic Monkeys, Crayons, Pulp, Slash, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, The Strokes, The View, Miles Kane, Odd Future, Tom Jones, Weezer, The Vaccines, Crystal Castles, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Jenny & Johnny.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from T in the park. Fucking amazing. 3 days of great bands, beers and banter. Arctic Monkeys, Crayons, Pulp, Slash, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, The Strokes, The View, Miles Kane, Odd Future, Tom Jones, Weezer, The Vaccines, Crystal Castles, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Jenny & Johnny.

How unreal was Miles Kane? Honestly close to the performance of the weekend for me, just behind Strokes as far as my own experiences went. Saw an absolute ton of bands mind, and Weezer were up there purely for busting out Radiohead.

Just got back from Knebworth and the awesome Sonisphere festival. Best weekend of my life. Some of the bands i watched are listed below:

DiamondHead

Slayer

Megadeath

Metallica

Hayseed Dixie

Sylosis

Architects

Sum41

Steve-O

Turbowolf

Alesotrm

Cancerbats

Parkway Drive

Motorhead

Limp Bizkit

Slipknot

All over 3 days!

Saw them plus Richard Cheese, In Flames, Airbourne and Ginger Wildheart. Can't believe I got so pissed I missed 3 of the big 4. I remember walking to the arena when Diamond Head was on, the next thing I know Metallica are doing Hit The Lights. Think I must have just staggered round talking to anyone and everyone - my cameras full of pics of me with people I dont remember ever meeting. :lol:

Was still such an awesome weekend. Slipknot were unbelievable and Ginger was the most amazing show I've seen. Was also great just hanging out getting pissed with random nutters in the campsite every night.

Just got back from Knebworth and the awesome Sonisphere festival. Best weekend of my life. Some of the bands i watched are listed below:

DiamondHead

Slayer

Megadeath

Metallica

Hayseed Dixie

Sylosis

Architects

Sum41

Steve-O

Turbowolf

Alesotrm

Cancerbats

Parkway Drive

Motorhead

Limp Bizkit

Slipknot

All over 3 days!

Saw them plus Richard Cheese, In Flames, Airbourne and Ginger Wildheart. Can't believe I got so pissed I missed 3 of the big 4. I remember walking to the arena when Diamond Head was on, the next thing I know Metallica are doing Hit The Lights. Think I must have just staggered round talking to anyone and everyone - my cameras full of pics of me with people I dont remember ever meeting. :lol:

Was still such an awesome weekend. Slipknot were unbelievable and Ginger was the most amazing show I've seen. Was also great just hanging out getting pissed with random nutters in the campsite every night.

It's just the experience! I loved every minute of it. I left the festival on Saturday and me and my 2 mates went into stevenage to find a pub! It was cheaper, and Dry. Then we went to Pizza Hut! sod watching Biffy Clyro

It's just the experience! I loved every minute of it. I left the festival on Saturday and me and my 2 mates went into stevenage to find a pub! It was cheaper, and Dry. Then we went to Pizza Hut! sod watching Biffy Clyro

Oh yeah, me too. Was so lookin forward to finally seeing Megadeth so it's a just little disappointing but I still had an such awesome time (at least I think I did, like I said I dont really remember Friday but I look like I'm havin the time of my life in the pics :D ). Little bits of it are slowly coming back, seem to remember gettin something to eat with some girl, which turned into a food fight. Also pretty sure I remember Slayer doing South Of Heaven while me and a few others were busy fighting over my hat - it was this stupid big furry dog thing kinda like a St Bernard.

And Biffy werent too bad actually. Only problem I had was I'd seen Ginger not long before which was literally the best gig I'd ever seen (waited over 15 years to see him live) so nothing was gonna top it. That one took so much out of me I couldnt stand up for an hour afterwards I was so dehydrated.

Cant wait till next year.

This year I've seen Ozzy Osbourne, Slash and Paul McCartney, but I'm still gonna see Limp Bizkit, GnR, System of a Down and all the stuff at the same day as GnR in RiR, Metallica day in RiR, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam and Tears For Fears.

I'm seeing Soundgarden this Friday I am pumped rock1

I saw them Saturday in Chicago and they were spectacular. Extremely loud too!!

Nice!!!

How did Chris sound? I saw his Songbook tour and he was amazing

He sounded good but I think there were a lot of effects going on. I am pretty sure that they tuned down for some songs also, it's especially noticable with the thunder created by Ben's bass. Still, I absolutely loved them.

I saw Soundgarden last Wednesday in Philly and they were amazing. I posted about it in the Soundgarden thread. Check out a few pictures, also :)

Seeing Rob Zombie tomorrow night (and Slayer and Exodus, but idgaf about them). So stoked. 5th time seeing him, and first time in an arena since he opened up for Ozzy in 2008.

I saw Soundgarden last Wednesday in Philly and they were amazing. I posted about it in the Soundgarden thread. Check out a few pictures, also :)

Seeing Rob Zombie tomorrow night (and Slayer and Exodus, but idgaf about them). So stoked. 5th time seeing him, and first time in an arena since he opened up for Ozzy in 2008.

Awesome, let us know how Zombie/Slayer are! I'm excited to see him at Heavy T.O. this weekend.