Your concerts in 2011

Powerage5

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at TITP.. big country, crayons, miles kane, white lies, arctic monkeys, manic street preachers, crystal castles, slash, primal scream, jenny & johnny, the strokes, pulp, foo fighters, kt tunstall, tame impala.

also got tickets for arctic monkeys (glasgow, aberdeen + titp), the charlatans & the national. possibly godspeed you black emperor! and yuck as well. good summer.

Rammstein Feb hopefully.

Powerage, are STP playing Europe?

No, doesn't look like it. They really don't play Europe nearly enough...they've only done a handful of shows since the reunion. Shame, since they're on fire this year.

Rammstein Feb hopefully.

What show? the london one?

Rammstein Feb hopefully.

Get GA and enjoy the best concert of your life.

aggreed. thats what i'm doing. they blew me away last time

Yeah, the London one! How much are tickets?

Very excited already. Will take my girl with me.

I saw prince, morrissey, the eagles, lou reed, iggy, patti smith last weekend, prince was amazing. I had only heard about 5 songs previously, but it has to be one of or if not the best gig i have ever seen. Fucking incredible, now just waiting for reading festival at the end of august which looks pretty shit but ah well. Hopefully will catch something before hand, hoping for rammstein in feb, they blew me away last time.

Just got back from Knebworth and the awesome Sonisphere festival. Best weekend of my life. Some of the bands i watched are listed below:

DiamondHead

Slayer

Megadeath

Metallica

Hayseed Dixie

Sylosis

Architects

Sum41

Steve-O

Turbowolf

Alesotrm

Cancerbats

Parkway Drive

Motorhead

Limp Bizkit

Slipknot

All over 3 days!

Guest Len B'stard

Should be going to see The Specials this october in Brixton. And hopefully Noely G and RHCP, just as soon as tickets go on sale. Really wanted to see Morrissey but the cunt won't come down South cuz he gets commision on every dole scrouger that buys a ticket so gigs up North make better business sense.