Your concerts in 2011

Powerage5

had tickets for The Eagles last thursday here in Iceland... but I had to sell them for survival since I didn't get to work as much as I wanted to last month and the tickets were expensive as hell!

but that counts as "Tickets bought for..." though :tongue2:

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have bought tickets for:

2011-07-08 - BB King, Paul Simon @ North Sea Jazz Festival, Rotterdam, The Netherlands

If you like Paul Simon you should really enjoy this show.

Saw Paul in a club about a month ago and it was really good.

He has an ace band with him right now and they are tight as hell.

Great show!

Yeah, I read about that. You posted it here right? Sounded really great! Especially in such a small scene.. Not that North Sea Jazz is that big, but still nothing beats a small bar or club. Ah, looking forward to it a lot anyway! I think he's getting an hour and a half for his set, which isn't bad for a festival really. :) Never seen him before either, so that's nice.

The songs from the new cd sound great live...really tastey.

Anyone going to London Feis festival this weekend? (Finsbury Park, London)

london-feis-2011-lineup.jpg

I'm going to the first night. No previous particular interest in any of the performers other than Dylan, but I've listened to some since. Christy Moore has the potential to be the most boring opener of all time. The Cranberries are fine, I guess. Gaslight Anthem: '59 Sound was good, American Slang was meh, but I hear they're pretty good live, looking forward. Imelda May was a pleasant surprise, I'm interested in her set.

^ I'm kinda thinking of coming to the Netherlands to see the Black Crowes. Been wanting to see the country for a while, or at least Amsterdam, and it's the Crowes at the Paradiso, so it seems worth it. But I don't know. I've already got a ticket ordered for the second night in London, and I'm thinking of going to the first night as well.

And how is London far from Holland?

Edited by GivenToFly

Megadeth - Tel-Aviv, Israel - 16/4

Graspop Metal Meetiing (Includes Whitesnake, Ozzy Osbourne, Volbeat, Scorpions. Journey, Avenged Sevenfold, Rob Zombie, Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot, Black Label Society, Dio Discples, Firewind and many more bands) - Dessel, Belgium - 24/6-26/6

T in the Park (Primal Scream, Arctic Monkeys, Crystal Castles, The Strokes, Jenny And Johnny, Slash, Manic Street Preachers etc).

Arctic Monkeys (Glasgow & Aberdeen), The National, Frightened Rabbit, The Charlatans are all booked up. If I get the cash then maybe Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Pink Martini, Yuck and Emmy The Great.

Anyone going to London Feis festival this weekend? (Finsbury Park, London)

london-feis-2011-lineup.jpg

I'm going to the first night. No previous particular interest in any of the performers other than Dylan, but I've listened to some since. Christy Moore has the potential to be the most boring opener of all time. The Cranberries are fine, I guess. Gaslight Anthem: '59 Sound was good, American Slang was meh, but I hear they're pretty good live, looking forward. Imelda May was a pleasant surprise, I'm interested in her set.

Undertones!

Graspop 2011!!

Gonna watch:

Friday: Dio Disciples, Foreigner, Journey, The Rods, Angel Witch, Volbeat/Duff's Loaded, Iced Earth and The Scorpions

Saturday: Diablo Blvd, Kvelertak, Black Spiders, Ghost, Black Label Society/Spiritual Beggars, Whitesnake, Monster Magnet, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne

Sunday: Anvil, Gwar, Opeth, Rob Zombie

1st of July: ZZ Top & Thin Lizzie

Edited by st0n3r

After watching some videos of Zombie's recent shows, I just can't pass up him coming around to Reading in July. I'm definitely buying tickets this week. Might even go as far as getting tickets for Pittsburgh also if I can find the right person to go with (that's a 3 1/2) hour drive for me.

-Ozzy Osbourne/ Slash with Myles Kennedy (Scream World Tour & We're All Gonna Die Tour)- The Palace of Auburn Hills

-Rush (Time Machine Tour)- The Palace of Auburn Hills

-Deep Purple with Orchestra/ Ernie and the Automatics (Songs that Built Rock Tour)- The Fox Theatre, Detroit

Possible upcoming gigs

-U2/ Florence and the Machine (360° Tour)- Spartan Stadium, East Lansing (Have tickets)

-Motley Crue/ Poison/ The New York Dolls (Crue Summer Tour)- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Yes/ Styx (Progressive Tour)- DTE Enegey Music Arena

-Mr. Big (Reunion Tour)- Harpo's, Detroit

-Paul McCartney (On the Run Tour)- Comerica Park (Have tickets)

-Buckethead- Majestic Theatre, Detroit

-Journey/ Foreigner/ Night Ranger- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Foo Fighters, Muse, Eminem, The Cars and more (Lollapalooza)- Grant Park, Chicago (Have tickets)

-Megadeth (Mayhem Festival)- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Def Leppard/ Heart/ Evan Watson (Mirrorball Tour)- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Alter Bridge/ Theory of a Deadman/ Black Stone Cherry/Adelitas Way/ Emphatic (Carnival of Madness Tour)- Royal Oak Music Theatre

-Alice Cooper/ Ace Frehley- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Whitesnake/ Tesla (Forevermore Tour)- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Elton John- DTE Energy Music Arena

-Judas Priest/ Black Label Society/ Thin Lizzy (Epitaph World Tour)- Joe Louis Arena, Detroit

The Hold Steady, Crystal Castles, Dum Dum Girls and Big Country. Should be seeing the Scars next week as well.

Where're you seeing Big Country, man? I've got tickets for Tut's. I really hope they play that new single of theirs, Another Country... it was sounding classic!