The U.S. tour is selling miserably....

Nick85

ok, so i was checking out stub hub and they showed less than

1,000 tickets left for each show...

also, how can stubhub already have tickets to shows that have

not been officially opened for purchase or pressale?

they also appear to show apparent stage set up arrangement for shows?

People who have season tickets for teams at those areas are usually offered some type of guarantee to purchase seats for other events. These could be season ticket holders of an NBA, NHL, AHL, team etc. that know they have the option to purchase the seats when they go on sale.

Edited by ShawnFromPa

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again what made GNR GNR?..music and myth and thus legend. I contend that there is a huge disservice being done to this band by making them replay the roles of the icons and not letting them loose with material of their own. Either they cant collectively recreate the classic GNR sound as a group on new songs in the studio or they simply dont have the incentive to gel as a studio act together and are just what they appear to be... a touring band and a touring band just at that...kind of like GNR is a side job to their other projects with no intention to recreat or further the GNR song repetoir. We need to be OK with that. It is what it is.

For myself I expected Axl to pick up where he left off..return to world domination where all things were GNR..in time the new players would attain the same stuture and fame and fortune of the legacy band....where 30 years on you could say "Bumblefoot" and kids wouldknow he was the guitarist for GNR...like they do for Slash or Duff or Izzy...still identifing them with GNR. At this stage their muzzle and images as GNR is pretty strict. I for one am kind of sick of not really having a huge connection to any of the players. They are good and they do a great job of recreating the GNR sound on stage.. ya'll can even say they play the greats better than the other band..perhaps they do..but theres still something either missing or not revealed about the behind the scenes creatiion of GNR'brand of music.

There are bands that have to retool and replace members that have equal or better success....Metallica, Van Halen, AC/DC ...but without a cohesive hearing of what this new band under the GNR moniker sounds like...now in present day circumstances its still difficult to discuss them as being the real deal. CD is fine but the two principle guitarist are not present nor it the drummer or what ever Paul Huge was in his role.. in essence these are the replacements of the the replacements.

Led Zeppelin was not Robert Plant and his backing band, Queen was not Freddy and his backing band, Rolling Stones was not Mick and his backing band...there was a huge identity to every memeber and their collective parts. its a very old and tired argument.

Ive see eighties bands out there with one member touring and a bunch of scab players..LA GUNS, Ratt, Warrent, Bullet Boys..shit i saw Quite Riot with only Kevin DuBrow..and he had just hired his guitarist on earlier that afternoon... talk about feeling ripped off. Obviously none of those bands were in the same hemisphere as GNR but still..it was kind of a lame joke to see them so desperately holding on to the money name.

Akl Rose is the only singer in the history of RNR, which is a completely new band contained much of the glory of old band.James Hatfield and Jon Bon Jovi without the original members of their bands would not be able to fill arenas, but would be played in clubs in USA.Sa On the other hand to sell 10,000 tickets is definitely a success.

and don't forget GNR filled stadiums and arenas across the globe in last two years.

What about Dave Mustaine?

Him also...also he dosn't get much hell about lineup changes like Axl does.

I think a lot of it has to do with the sound of the music. Megadeth has always had that core sound that sounds like Megadeth regardless of the lineup. Regardless of anyone's views on past band members in GNR, they did help contribute a specific sound to the band. I always maintained that if the new GNR material sounded more like old Guns the public wouldn't care as much (but then again I don't care about public opinion anyway lol). The new lineup is fantastic but it definately has a different overall musical sound that barely resembles old-Guns whereas Megadeth has always sounded like Megadeth

yes, Mustaine is Megadeth. it really does not matter who plays with him, as long as they can play. Though Friedman is still highly missed. If CD was more like old GNR it would have been different, new members yes but sounding like good old GNR, but it was new sound and new members, too much for some people. Megadeth did Risk, as much as I like the album, it`s not really Megadeth....same thing kinda happened with CD.

I don't fully buy the "CD isn't enough like old GN'R" because it sounds pretty much like Use Your Illusion 3 at times. There Was a Time could have been right on there. Even Catcher, Madagascar, Street of Dreams, This I Love... maybe even IRS. Sure there are some tracks with different styles but I don't think it's that radically different.

Also - Mustaine took some heat after Youthenasia, the albums after that started really losing it, lost their edge, they needed to get the thrash back. Megadeth is a great example though. So are:

The Smashing Pumpkins

Alice in Chains

Hole

Bush

Iron Maiden

Wolfmother

Evanescence

And probably a ton of other bands who have lost most of their members. GN'R was just the biggest.

All those bands still have the primary songwriters(Corgan, Rossdale, Amy Lee, Cantrell). Here is another piece I wrote which details the major difference between those bands and Guns:

Alot of those bands mentioned with different line up changes still retain the main songwriter/s. Dave Mustaine pretty much wrote 95% of Megadeth material, from the start. Billy Corgan also wrote 95% of the Smashing Pumpkins material from day one. Jerry Cantrell wrote the bulk of Alice in Chains songs(most of the instrumental, and probably 50% of the lyrics). Same with Lemmy of Motorhead, Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters etc etc. Axl was never the main songwriter, that honor mostly goes to Izzy. The fact that Axl also did not play an instrument in addition to vocals hurts as well, as all the aforementioned individuals played guitar/bass and wrote lyrics, therefore are a pivotal part of the sound of the band. The key member or members still function in those bands. The same cannot be said about current day Guns N' Roses.

All those aforementioned artists wrote most of the lyrics and instrumentation for their songs, so the main essence of the band remained intact. This was not the case in Guns N' Roses. Guns N' Roses was the sum of all it's parts. Even Adler's loose drumming was significant to the sound of those songs. Duff's basslines were melodic and stood out in a time where most bassists would simply follow the rhythm guitar. Slash's wild bluesy solos were full of passion and complimented Axl's piercing vocals perfectly over Stradlin's hooks. You are now left with 1/5th of that sound. It's different when you compare it to say Megadeth, where Dave Mustaine always did the vocals, lyrics and rhythm guitar, and about 40% of the solos.

I'll give you the Bush and Smashing Pumpkins examples, but you are wrong about Evanescence and Alice In Chains. Layne Staley co-wrote many songs with Jerry Cantrell and wrote on his own "Hate to Feel" and "Angry Chair", the latter was a single.

You are dead wrong about Evanescence. Amy Lee only wrote one song on her own on the debut album and three on her own on the second album. Actually, the Evanescence example is a very good one of a singer that doesn't get nearly the shit Axl does for continuing on with multiple new iterations of her band.

Ali

Layne only wrote the lyrics to Alice in Chains and maybe some of the instrumentation at best. Cantrell actually handled at least 80% of the instrumentation and a good deal(possibly 40-50%) of the lyrics and vocals(writing the lyrics and contributing lead vocals as well) to Alice in Chains.

Evanescence's debut album Fallen has Amy Lee's name on ALL the songs as a writer. More so than any other member of the band at the time. She also contributed piano and organ(which were/are a integral part of the Evanescence sound), Axl only really contributed vocals and lyrics to Appetite(unless you want to count a whistle and the minimal synthesizer to Paradise City). Things changed on UYI, but it was no longer the original line up so it is a moot point.

Again, I have nothing against Axl using the name, nor am I pissing on him and harping about a reunion, I would much prefer Chidem II. But Guns are a unique example. They were the sum of their parts. Every member had their own niche and role which they excelled at and was crucial to the sound.

You CANNOT lump in situations with Megadeth and Smashing Pumpkins and Bush, where one member completely dominated the songwriting process, with Evanescence and Alice In Chains. Layne Staley did not write only lyrics, he wrote vocal melodies as well and was the sole credited writer on two Dirt songs. The Evanescence example is even worse because Ben Moody and Terry Balsamo co-wrote the vast majority of songs on the first two albums.

Ali

A lot of it has to do with the musical personality of those bands: Alice In Chains lost their lead singer who helped write songs, but they still retained the signature AIC sound and the new singer (William Duvall) is able to keep that alive. Evanescence still sounds very much like the same band nowadays with a few minor alterations. Guns N' Roses barely resembles anything from the old days except for Axl's voice so that probably contributes largely to why the public takes a bigger issue with them regarding the band name and the lineup

Edited by WhazUp

Akl Rose is the only singer in the history of RNR, which is a completely new band contained much of the glory of old band.James Hatfield and Jon Bon Jovi without the original members of their bands would not be able to fill arenas, but would be played in clubs in USA.Sa On the other hand to sell 10,000 tickets is definitely a success.

and don't forget GNR filled stadiums and arenas across the globe in last two years.

I think a lot of it has to do with the sound of the music. Megadeth has always had that core sound that sounds like Megadeth regardless of the lineup. Regardless of anyone's views on past band members in GNR, they did help contribute a specific sound to the band. I always maintained that if the new GNR material sounded more like old Guns the public wouldn't care as much (but then again I don't care about public opinion anyway lol). The new lineup is fantastic but it definately has a different overall musical sound that barely resembles old-Guns whereas Megadeth has always sounded like Megadeth

yes, Mustaine is Megadeth. it really does not matter who plays with him, as long as they can play. Though Friedman is still highly missed. If CD was more like old GNR it would have been different, new members yes but sounding like good old GNR, but it was new sound and new members, too much for some people. Megadeth did Risk, as much as I like the album, it`s not really Megadeth....same thing kinda happened with CD.

I don't fully buy the "CD isn't enough like old GN'R" because it sounds pretty much like Use Your Illusion 3 at times. There Was a Time could have been right on there. Even Catcher, Madagascar, Street of Dreams, This I Love... maybe even IRS. Sure there are some tracks with different styles but I don't think it's that radically different.

Also - Mustaine took some heat after Youthenasia, the albums after that started really losing it, lost their edge, they needed to get the thrash back. Megadeth is a great example though. So are:

The Smashing Pumpkins

Alice in Chains

Hole

Bush

Iron Maiden

Wolfmother

Evanescence

And probably a ton of other bands who have lost most of their members. GN'R was just the biggest.

All those bands still have the primary songwriters(Corgan, Rossdale, Amy Lee, Cantrell). Here is another piece I wrote which details the major difference between those bands and Guns:

Alot of those bands mentioned with different line up changes still retain the main songwriter/s. Dave Mustaine pretty much wrote 95% of Megadeth material, from the start. Billy Corgan also wrote 95% of the Smashing Pumpkins material from day one. Jerry Cantrell wrote the bulk of Alice in Chains songs(most of the instrumental, and probably 50% of the lyrics). Same with Lemmy of Motorhead, Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters etc etc. Axl was never the main songwriter, that honor mostly goes to Izzy. The fact that Axl also did not play an instrument in addition to vocals hurts as well, as all the aforementioned individuals played guitar/bass and wrote lyrics, therefore are a pivotal part of the sound of the band. The key member or members still function in those bands. The same cannot be said about current day Guns N' Roses.

All those aforementioned artists wrote most of the lyrics and instrumentation for their songs, so the main essence of the band remained intact. This was not the case in Guns N' Roses. Guns N' Roses was the sum of all it's parts. Even Adler's loose drumming was significant to the sound of those songs. Duff's basslines were melodic and stood out in a time where most bassists would simply follow the rhythm guitar. Slash's wild bluesy solos were full of passion and complimented Axl's piercing vocals perfectly over Stradlin's hooks. You are now left with 1/5th of that sound. It's different when you compare it to say Megadeth, where Dave Mustaine always did the vocals, lyrics and rhythm guitar, and about 40% of the solos.

I'll give you the Bush and Smashing Pumpkins examples, but you are wrong about Evanescence and Alice In Chains. Layne Staley co-wrote many songs with Jerry Cantrell and wrote on his own "Hate to Feel" and "Angry Chair", the latter was a single.

You are dead wrong about Evanescence. Amy Lee only wrote one song on her own on the debut album and three on her own on the second album. Actually, the Evanescence example is a very good one of a singer that doesn't get nearly the shit Axl does for continuing on with multiple new iterations of her band.

Ali

Layne only wrote the lyrics to Alice in Chains and maybe some of the instrumentation at best. Cantrell actually handled at least 80% of the instrumentation and a good deal(possibly 40-50%) of the lyrics and vocals(writing the lyrics and contributing lead vocals as well) to Alice in Chains.

Evanescence's debut album Fallen has Amy Lee's name on ALL the songs as a writer. More so than any other member of the band at the time. She also contributed piano and organ(which were/are a integral part of the Evanescence sound), Axl only really contributed vocals and lyrics to Appetite(unless you want to count a whistle and the minimal synthesizer to Paradise City). Things changed on UYI, but it was no longer the original line up so it is a moot point.

Again, I have nothing against Axl using the name, nor am I pissing on him and harping about a reunion, I would much prefer Chidem II. But Guns are a unique example. They were the sum of their parts. Every member had their own niche and role which they excelled at and was crucial to the sound.

Anyone can look up writing credits up on Wikipedia: you missed the point -entirely-

Keep in mind that Layne's voice, which was unique, and the way he handled harmonies with Cantrell was a HUGE part of AiC's success, as was his soul as an artist. I was a huge AiC fan, and I've seen them live with DuVall: it's not the same, but I accept it. But it was never the lyrics that made AiC huge even if their blatant honesty about drugs drew people in, was the vocal harmony I mentioned first and formost. Something that Jerry has tried to recreate now, with some limited success (listen to Rooster live now, it's nowhere near the same, but the bands new stuff is solid). So, it doesn't really matter, to the casual listener, who wrote what, or who played what instrument.

Same -would- go for GN'R except Slash had a pretty big public profile, and maintained that right through to today by getting his name out there in projects like Guitar Hero. But I've had people not realize There Was a Time was new Guns - they thought it was from UYI. Those are casual fans, not diehards so...

Now, your contention that Axl only contributed lyrics and a whistle is baseless and contradicted by Slash's own words (in his formula for who contributed most to AFD he had Axl on top followed by Izzy), and it's been pointed out time and again that Axl will come up with music simply by humming it out, and on piano - remember November Rain was in progress before AFD ever came out. We have no idea who really did what on any of the songs, so it's pointless speculation, but really - the entire line up thing is old. Lots of bands go through changes. GN'R is not the first just one of the biggest.

The Smashing Pumpkins

Alice in Chains

Hole

Bush

Iron Maiden

Wolfmother

Evanescence

Ali

You CANNOT lump in situations with Megadeth and Smashing Pumpkins and Bush, where one member completely dominated the songwriting process, with Evanescence and Alice In Chains. Layne Staley did not write only lyrics, he wrote vocal melodies as well and was the sole credited writer on two Dirt songs. The Evanescence example is even worse because Ben Moody and Terry Balsamo co-wrote the vast majority of songs on the first two albums.

Ali

Sorry mate, but Cantrell did write MOST of the songs, plain and simple. Not only did he dominate the instrumental side of most of the songs, but also did a fair share of the vocals and lyrics. I'm not saying Layne did not contribute/write vocals and lyrics, as it is VERY evident he did. But he was not the main songwriter. Bringing up the fact he had 2 sole song writing credits on Dirt is funny as Cantrell has FOUR sole songwriting credits on that album(Them Bones, Dam this River, Down in a hole, the rooster), 3 of which were singles.

Evanescence is not as drastic but still there. Even if she 'co-wrote' the majority of the debut album with the other members, she still has more sole songwriting credits. Not to mention that fact that her piano and organ parts are all over the songs. I notice you said "Evanescence example is a very good one of a singer that doesn't get nearly the shit Axl does for continuing on with multiple new iterations of her band" but she always was more than just 'the singer', unlike Axl(although that changed later). With her vocals, lyrics, piano and organ playing, that there makes up about 50% of the Evanescence sound, especially given the heavy emphasis on the keyed instruments.

Edited by Young_Gun

The GNR line up changed slowly first Adler went, then Izzy quit. UYI tour was completed with no real complaints about line up. I think if you were cool with the illusion tour then you can't complain when more changes occur.

The GNR line up changed slowly first Adler went, then Izzy quit. UYI tour was completed with no real complaints about line up. I think if you were cool with the illusion tour then you can't complain when more changes occur.

But the thing with the Illusions lineup is that GNR still had the "GNR" presence too it, Gilby has the same style as Izzy and even though Matt changed the sound it wasn't a dramatic change that made the whole band sound different. To the public, GNR still sounded like GNR

Nowadays the only thing really that resembles the GNR that everyone knew is Axl's voice. The other musicians have a totally different musical identity and creates totally different music. Sure maybe a little bit of the music from CD resembles the Illusions in some way but those moments are few and far between where the majority of the tunes simply don't have that certain culmination of music personalities that the public associates with GNR

Edited by WhazUp

I have no problem with any of the lineups. Even though I prefer OG guns, I like the CD lineup too. The problem IMO the current lineup hasn't released any music that the public can mentally tie to the players on stage.

It's like when illusions cam out, although they went through a lineup change, the new guys were in the videos and interveiws, so they carved out a spot in the publics eye.

Even the bucket lineup did it. I HOPE this new band can put their personal stamp on the GNR sound and it's a good one.

Axl wants to prove a point ... the music and his concert can sell out on their own merits without massive promotion.

But more so, PROMOTION is the job of the PROMOTER, hence the name!

A smart promoter will work with local radio stations to throw ticket giveaway contests.

Listen to your local rock radio station that still plays GnR and I'm pretty sure if there is a GnR concert nearby, your local radio station will be having contests to win tickets.

Hence, that's why its not necessary to have GnR do promotion. The PROMOTER is suppose to do it!

Put out a music video, do a couple of Cable TV talk shows, and play at some award shows ... problem solved!

But I get the feeling that GnR wants to regain its throne the grass-roots way.

I have no problem with any of the lineups. Even though I prefer OG guns, I like the CD lineup too. The problem IMO the current lineup hasn't released any music that the public can mentally tie to the players on stage.

It's like when illusions cam out, although they went through a lineup change, the new guys were in the videos and interveiws, so they carved out a spot in the publics eye.

Even the bucket lineup did it. I HOPE this new band can put their personal stamp on the GNR sound and it's a good one.

I'd be fine with the new band if there was some stability with the line up and the released some music that could be considered their own.

Actually, I love the new band. I liked Finck, I liked Buckethead, but I'm fine with a Guns N'Roses that doesn't include the original members. I'd just see them more as a band and less as an Axl solo project if they released music that was theirs. Sit down, write and record and album. Not covering songs the old band wrote. Not adding minor touches to already recorded music.

I grow up on the old GNR and didn't bitch when Adler was gone or Izzy jumped ship.

Then main reason I feel what was left of the orginal GNR split up is difference in musical direction and also I feel Izzy is what kept the ego's of both Axl and Slash form getting in the way of progress and got each to comprimise and he was the glue that held the band together back then. Once in the studio they just butted heads and niether would give an inch. Just look at the UYI albums they have songs that are written primarly by one member or the other and some had another band member being like a lead singer on "there" songs. I hear about 3 different musical directions on the UYI albums there is no consitant sound on those 2 albums.

I think the line up we have now is more of a "Band" than any incarnation of the New GNR. No they haven't put an album out but the chemistry on stage is there and is undenyable. The chemistry seemed to all fall together after Robin left the band and they are a stronger band with DJ and Bumble in it as apposed to Bucket and Robin. Both are great musicians but GNR just wasn't there thing and they didn't fit in, not dogging either one just saying they looked out of place and out of there comfort zone.

Edited by bigcountry

I totally agree this is the best incarnation of nuGuns LIVE.

I can't wait to hear them in person in 11 days!!!!

FUCK YEA!

But let's think about it. Axl hasnt got a nine to five like us.

He has all day to make music, edit tracks, line up mixing and mastering etc....

It seems like with a supposed two records laying around and a group of talented musicians on call, he could be pumping out tunes. I don't get it....

I can only assume he doesn't really care about releasing anymore music, unless their is some sort of label issue, which I strongly doubt. What label wouldn't want to make money????? But then again, maybe the promotion and money Axl wants for a proper release, they aren't willing to give due to past release day disappearing acts, and they are at a standoff, neither side wanting to compromise. I wish axl and the label would sit down and find a way to release some GNR! Sorry for the ramblin.

I still doubt it though...

I think part of the problem was that people never had a chance to get to know any of the new members until Axl resurfaced in 2001. He basically came out with a whole new band in the eyes of the general public, as most people were not aware of the gradual line-up changes that were taking place during the downtime since there was neither new music or a tour. What was different during the Illusion tour is that even though Izzy left in the middle, the public had a chance to get to know Gilby a bit because the band was still touring.

Had Guns done a tour or album in 1997 with the Sorum, Finck and Duff line-up, then perhaps things would be different. People would no doubt still feel the loss of Slash, but a more steady evolution would be had to segue into the current incarnation of the band rather than Axl disappearing for years and then coming back with an unfamiliar line-up. Had he done stuff in between, then at least the unfamiliarity would be less. I think that's what I'm trying to get at - Gilby joining in the middle of the tour worked because people still had the familiarity of Axl, Slash, and Duff. When Axl resurfaced in 2001, there was no familiar connection to the band aside from Axl himself (well, Dizzy too, but his presence isn't as obvious).

I think that's why people who may not have had a problem with the changes around the UYI tour had such a problem with the changes come 2001 and onward.

i dont care about lineup changes megadeth,black sabbath,deep purple,mercyful fate,venom,iced earth,boston,iron maiden and on and on have gone through numerous lineup changes over the years and no one bitches like some do on guns n roses

chris pitman,tommy stinson have been in this band for 13 fucking years now going on 14 dizzy has been in the band since 1990 fortus has been in the band since 2002 going on a decade and bumble and frank for 5 years going on 6 i mean this band is more stable than the original lineup for fuck sakes gnr has never had a stable lineup since the founding

i dont care about lineup changes megadeth,black sabbath,deep purple,mercyful fate,venom,iced earth,boston,iron maiden and on and on have gone through numerous lineup changes over the years and no one bitches like some do on guns n roses

Remind me again how many records megadeth,black sabbath,deep purple,mercyful fate,venom,iced earth,boston,iron maiden released after the original lineups changed? I couldn't give a fuck who's in the band as long as they stand on their own two feet with their own music simple as that. All those other bands made new music after people left and I'm not talking about 1 album in 20 years. That's the issue and it's as simple as that.

chris pitman,tommy stinson have been in this band for 13 fucking years now going on 14 dizzy has been in the band since 1990 fortus has been in the band since 2002 going on a decade and bumble and frank for 5 years going on 6 i mean this band is more stable than the original lineup for fuck sakes gnr has never had a stable lineup since the founding

13 or 14 years? So what? Are you trying to say that's a good thing? Slash, Duff and Izzy were in the band with Axl for a lot less time and yet in the space of 4 years they released Appetite, Lies and Illusions. Really couldn't care that Bumble's been in the band for 6 years until I've heard the songs he's written with them. You can talk about stable lineups, talent etc etc all you want but until they stop touring on the old band's efforts they'll never be recognised as something in their own right.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

Axl wants to prove a point ... the music and his concert can sell out on their own merits without massive promotion.

How'd that go last time in the US?

Well that's a convenient snarky response. Except that this tour is playing smaller venues in comparison, yes?

Well that's a convenient snarky response. Except that this tour is playing smaller venues in comparison, yes?

And why is that? :rolleyes:

Because they're realistic about what is doable in the States when there's not much promotion. Oh and let us not forget some of the numbers GnR put up in South America.

Because they're realistic about what is doable in the States when there's not much promotion. Oh and let us not forget some of the numbers GnR put up in South America.

Why be realistic and resigned to failure when all it would take is some effort in promotion to turn that into a success?

Why do you say that as though "they're" not responsible for the degree of promotion? :question:

Why be realistic and resigned to failure when all it would take is some effort in promotion to turn that into a success?

Hold on just a minute there. "Resigned to failure"?! No no no, I disagree. How about "humble goals"?

Furthermore, you're not psychic. No U.S. shows have been played yet. You can't say "failure." The tour can still be a success, even with Axl's off-the-radar mysterious approach to promotion.

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Hold on just a minute there. "Resigned to failure"?! No no no, I disagree. How about "humble goals"?

Furthermore, you're not psychic. No U.S. shows have been played yet. You can't say "failure." The tour can still be a success, even with Axl's off-the-radar mysterious approach to promotion.

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

HUMBLE???? HUMBLE?????? Are you off your meds? Since when was Axl Rose ever humble? If he was humble he'd do the right thing and book a bunch of gigs in theatres and clubs. No this is not anything to do with humility, it's arrogance plain and simple. Axl won't play the smaller venues cos his ego won't let him and he can't fill the larger ones cos he's burned one too many bridges.

Since when were Guns n' Roses ever happy to settle for mediocrity? I can say failure when the band that I've loved since I was a little kid who once ruled the world are reduced to playing half full venues purely because the guy at the top can't be arsed to do the right thing by his fans, his bandmates and his legacy!

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas