Axl is sick

ChristianGNR

Axl needs a break. He looked sick on the livestream, or maybe just tired. I hate to do this to you guys, but I hope some shows get cancelled, for his sake.

Get well soon, Axl!

100% agree...

Doubt you guys would be saying that if you were going to a show tonight...

I don't think so! Axl's a human being just like us. He eats, sleeps, goes to the toilet and he also gets sick sometimes. He's not superman.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl needs a break. He looked sick on the livestream, or maybe just tired. I hate to do this to you guys, but I hope some shows get cancelled, for his sake.

Get well soon, Axl!

100% agree...

Probably right, but there is no way he could cancel the Philly gig lol. That would go over so bad :rofl-lol:

Maybe he is still suffering from bronchitis? Seems he's been sick a lot since RIR (montezuma, bronchitis and now this) Hope he feels better soon

I don't think it's bronchitis. Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronchitis

It seems like it should only last a couple weeks, unless it came back. I doubt it's chronic bronchitis because I'm sure we'd have heard more about it but you never know.

This could just be the flu or a nasty cold.

Maybe he is still suffering from bronchitis? Seems he's been sick a lot since RIR (montezuma, bronchitis and now this) Hope he feels better soon

I don't think it's bronchitis. Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronchitis

It seems like it should only last a couple weeks, unless it came back. I doubt it's chronic bronchitis because I'm sure we'd have heard more about it but you never know.

This could just be the flu or a nasty cold.

Maybe stomach flu.

Can you imagine? Performing while suffering from that...

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Probably a reference to when he said 'Get the fuck out of my way' - as opposed to having got sick from contact..

Yeah; but what trips me is that there wasn't a furore over that. Most of us took Axl's side. Is he suggesting he won't be engaging autograph hunters no more as a result of a few bad experiences? Is there an obvious increase of Axl autographs on eBay after the run of shows?

Don't expect answers man but it's a rather ambiguous tweet, unsurprisingly. It's like he wants us to think.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Get well soon, Axl!

100% agree...

I don't think so! Axl's a human being just like us. He eats, sleeps, goes to the toilet and he also gets sick sometimes. He's not superman.

He also seems to enjoy a bit of the boozing while on tour, and that never helps the immune system.

Get well soon, Axl!

100% agree...

He also seems to enjoy a bit of the boozing while on tour, and that never helps the immune system.

So what? He's allowed to enjoy and live his life the way he wants it.

Get well soon, Axl!

100% agree...

I wasn;t criticizng at all, God bless the man. I was just pointing it out, that it may be a cause as well.

Get well soon, Axl!

100% agree...

I wasn;t criticizng at all, God bless the man. I was just pointing it out, that it may be a cause as well.

;) It could be, we all know it's not healthy.

Hope he's feeling better soon.

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

Unfortunately there is a show tonight, at the Fillmore in Detroit. Hopefully Uncle Axl isn't feeling too bad, by tonight.

My experience is that normally you get better over night and not during the day (except you always feel worse when you wake up in the morning). Unfortunately. But if it was impossible I am sure they would've cancelled by now. Considering how rarely Axl tweets about anything at all I am sure he is in agony right now.

Unfortunately there is a show tonight, at the Fillmore in Detroit. Hopefully Uncle Axl isn't feeling too bad, by tonight.

My experience is that normally you get better over night and not during the day (except you always feel worse when you wake up in the morning). Unfortunately. But if it was impossible I am sure they would've cancelled by now. Considering how rarely Axl tweets about anything at all I am sure he is in agony right now.

It depends, there is so much variation in symptoms with the flu. I've got a minor case myself at the moment, not too bad this time though (so far, anyway). I find it does tend to fluctuate as the day goes on, and there are lots of things he can take to mask the symptoms. Guess we'll find out soon enough.