IZZY SET TO MAKE A CAMEO WITH GNR ON FRIDAY

G2R_AXL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time Duff turned up at the show I was not at. If Izzy does the same this time I might have to shoot somebody. I must stop immediately going for tickets the second they announce a London show and wait patiently for the second show to be announced.

Thinking about it, even in 06 the show I went to was the second day but was announced first, and that was the show where Axl passed out towards the end while the other night they got a full show and Sailing too. I did get to see Izzy then at least.

passed out ? never heard of that story, care to tell me ?

Izzy don't show up to the HOF but is happy to jump on stage with a bunch of hired hands - fuck Izzy :shrugs:

..if this is true, then its a neat stunt to boost the live-stream complete with audience reaction. We all know the biggest reaction would be if Slash Duff and Adler showed up. That's one reaction we ain't ever going to see :(

thank god for axl then :D fuck slash, and fuck u

Izzy don't show up to the HOF but is happy to jump on stage with a bunch of hired hands - fuck Izzy :shrugs:

Give me a break. Izzy has played with Axl in the past & they have known each other since they were like 13 or something. This has nothing to do with the HOF. Axl N' Izzy don't seem to care about it, why do you?

If the RNRHOF is so sacred, what was Myles Kennedy doing on stage "filling in" for Axl? The other guys didn't have to play without Axl N' Izzy. (Personally, I don't give a shit either way. I can't understand why people get so hung up on an awards show.)

Edited by Highway Zero

Don't know how this turned into a HOF thread, Izzy played with Axl in 2006 and was supposed to play a gig or two last year so it has nothing to do with the Hall of Fame or Slash. But anyways, with Izzy you never know if he will show up or not so let's wait and see what happens.

Of all the ex gunners Izzy makes the worst solo records. Atleast thats my experience. Even Adler makes better solo music compared to Izzy. Of all the former Gunner's, when it comes to solo material, Slash is king.

Not sure if trolling or really, really, really stupid.

Of all the ex gunners Izzy makes the worst solo records. Atleast thats my experience. Even Adler makes better solo music compared to Izzy. Of all the former Gunner's, when it comes to solo material, Slash is king.

both? :lol::kiss:

None of the above. Hope that clears that one up.

Slash really does put out the best music compared to other ex gunners.

Izzy’s Ju Ju Hounds is simply not my cup of tea. Its dead boring.

When it comes to Adler, atleast what he does he does well, even if it borders of generic.

When it comes to Adler, atleast what he does he does well, even if it borders of generic.

You mean you really think Izzy's solo stuff is worse than Steven's? Being that Adler's Appetite sounds like second-hand L.A Guns and Adler sounds like Fallout Boy meets Green Day? You're obviously taking this personally 'cause Izzy didn't attend the HoF. Sweet Carress is almost unanimously considered to be the ex-GnR best solo song by someone other than Slash. But you're right about Slash, even if the Slash album was really weak, this new one is really good and he's got the best ex-classic-gunner songs. But Izzy comes second.

WTF! Izzy's Ju Ju Hounds is killer bro.

This appearance has nothing to do with the HOF. People get a clue! Anyone that went to the HOF went on their on ticket, they paid for everything. If they performed they did it for free. Izzy will be paid very well for his appearance with Axl. It is a matter of business and their is nothing wrong with that it is just the way it is.

Edited by sleeper

izzy was missed at the HOF. slash, duff, steven, gilby, miles, and matt missed izzy in cleveland. greenday even looked 4 izzy on HOF stage. greenday couldn't find izzy. they looked all over the stage. but go izzy on friday!!!

Edited by finck6

Richard is better guitarist though ;)

Is this a joke? Richard is better than Izzy Stradlin? Thanks for the laugh,Broham. What has Richard written that comes close to some of Izzy's material? Richard does get points though for looking slightly like Izzy from a distance.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx