Bumblefoot apologizes to mygnrforum user ignaliza

gunsguy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, i really fucked up.... dindnt wanted to fight with him, I said I think i his a great man.. wow... i fucked up posting the pm but i never wanted to fight with him and then the insults came.. but never did it with bad intentions just to show you that ACTUALLY they where not working on an album and the thing that ron said. It should have stayed private? yes. Where the insults nessesary? no way. Just wanted to share it with you guys but things got out of control.

The problem is nowhere in the screenshot you shared was there any mention of a new album.

Ali

omg, i really fucked up.... dindnt wanted to fight with him, I said I think i his a great man.. wow... i fucked up posting the pm but i never wanted to fight with him and then the insults came.. but never did it with bad intentions just to show you that ACTUALLY they where not working on an album and the thing that ron said. It should have stayed private? yes. Where the insults nessesary? no way. Just wanted to share it with you guys but things got out of control.

after reading that i would also like to apologize to you :thumbsup:

you are right

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

after reading that i would also like to apologize to you :thumbsup:

you are right

You know, I thought this was so obvious from the beginning, I don't get why people got so mad at the guy.

bbf admits that he was wrong... all the bumblefans who insulted ignaliza should apologize too !!

No :)

yeah no way. i still think ignaliza is a dumbass

All names aside, I still believe ignaliza shouldn't have posted what they did.

No, he shouldn't have, but BBF was a complete douche about it. Good for him for apologizing.

well, ron hasnt replied me on twiiter and his facebook page.... :/ dont know what to think

Funny thing is Ron's apology was not for wronging you, but for wronging you "more than he meant to". Who the hell apologizes that way? That's like going to confession and telling the priest "I'm sorry for sinning more than I intended to." :lol:

Ignaliza, just be happy you got some form of public apology from Ron and stop trying to contact him. You got your 5 minutes of (I think) unintended fame, now start living your own life instead of spending your time pursuing entertainers through social media.

Twitter and Facebook, two of the most massive time-wasters ever invented. :drevil:

To be fair you don't deserve a reply from Ron, we all know what happened last time when he did. Ron probably hates you, and it's only natural to do so after what you did, lets be honest here. So he's apologised on a public scale and now he wants to forget about it. So just leave it at that dude, I doubt you will ever get a response from Ron again.