Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day - Live at the O2 Arena 2007

Black Sabbath

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really bummed i had an exam tonight and missed going to the cinema for it. oh well! cant wait to pick up my copy next month! im just so happy page is really planning on touring next year. i missed the boys in 07, i couldnt manage to get a ticket to the ziegfield premiere with them, but ill be dammed if page plays a show in the usa and im not there :thumbsup:

really glad ive at least seen plant before lol and i cant believe its been 5 years since the o2... i remember desperately trying to convince my mom to fly us to london (i was in high school then) and then taking a radio to school so i could here coverage, then finally going home and seeing the setlist and first youtube videos. fun times!

The film was incredible! If anything it pisses me off Plant won't do a tour with them lol the performances were all top notch.

Same here. Robert Plant is going to perform here in Lima, Peru next month but it's just not the same. I will go see him anyways! :thumbsup:

Edited by pi2loc

really bummed i had an exam tonight and missed going to the cinema for it. oh well! cant wait to pick up my copy next month! im just so happy page is really planning on touring next year. i missed the boys in 07, i couldnt manage to get a ticket to the ziegfield premiere with them, but ill be dammed if page plays a show in the usa and im not there :thumbsup:

really glad ive at least seen plant before lol and i cant believe its been 5 years since the o2... i remember desperately trying to convince my mom to fly us to london (i was in high school then) and then taking a radio to school so i could here coverage, then finally going home and seeing the setlist and first youtube videos. fun times!

Have you checked listings?

There's about 3 or 4 different days scheduled for it in theatres.

Jason Bonham did his old man proud at that gig...very much so!

Agreed! I was suprised at how much he was able to channel the classic Zep type of vibe and energy. Did you catch the moment where he lifted up his sleeve to reveal the "Zoso" tattoo and looked up at the sky? I thought that was a touching moment

Jason Bonham did his old man proud at that gig...very much so!

Agreed! I was suprised at how much he was able to channel the classic Zep type of vibe and energy. Did you catch the moment where he lifted up his sleeve to reveal the "Zoso" tattoo and looked up at the sky? I thought that was a touching moment

Yeah I caught that.

John Paul Jones...the guy cut through that show like butter, as if a day hadn't passed.

Truly a talented man.

I was surprised they left the D&C trainwreck intact. May not be perfect, but it was honest.

From what I heard it seems like they cut a little bit of it but it still didn't cover up the mistake so I don't know why they did that. I agree though, it does capture a raw honest moment from the band, and I really don't mind it at all

The only other cuts I heard were the "Honey Bee" segment in In My Time of Dying and the "Let that Boy Boogie Woogie" part in Whole Lotta Love, otherwise everything else was seemingly intact (except for some in between song banter and whatnot)

I was pretty pleased they cut all the feedback from the first couple of songs, Good Times Bad Times in particular was full of it initially, and they managed to get that out almost seamlessly.

Yeah I was happy about that, I thought that the feedback was a bit jarring on my audience boot so I was really happy that wasn't present in the film

• 2 weeks later...