**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

$57 with priority shipping and import tax. You see the problems you give me rockfuel when there is no international release.

No reason to pay for priority shipping. Standard shipping is very fast from USA to Europe.

Just sayin'

Thanks! That's what I thought... I only ordered once and got my stuff pretty fast, although I had standard delivery. (Which says takes up to a month or so...)

So, has it been confirmed that there is no international release? I'd rather get it locally here in Australia, if possible, than have to import it.

ROCKFUEL - Any chance of a straightforward answer to this question?

International fans want to know the answer.

From GNRtruth

Australia are choosing not to have it distributed at the moment, "maybe next year" apparently there's no market for Guns N Roses here....... So the company doesn't want to pay the distribution and localisation fees & costs. Fuckers!

Shame...

Guest Gunns

If its not going to get distributed here, then count me in on downloading the torrent. I will be advising my Aussie brothers and sisters in doing the same. We have some of the most loyal and honest fans here, discounting these fans and their years of loyalty entirely would be a very stupid mistake.

First Australia gets fucked over in exorbitant costs on itunes compared to the rest of the world, then the inflation in ticket prices to see international acts compared to the rest of the world, now apparently it's not justified to export this release or distribute it to Australia. lol whole thing's a joke, I guess that's why Australia often tops the list for the most pirated downloads of the latest tv shows, might be a thing to take note of Rockfuel.

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 3

currently, the release is North America. So, International fans would buy as an import. However, we are told discussions are happening between the reps of each party that could allow International, but we would not count on that just yet

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 1

How well do you people think this will do?

Since it's only the US, then it will sell well for what it's being projected at. Simply because pre-orders from outside of the US are bulking the numbers up. Also, the option to download via the app makes it easier for people to watch it, as not everyone is into blu rays in this digital age.

Ultimately it won't break records but its not really being sold to do that. To GNR it's just another show, so anything that's a profit is a bonus.

I hope they interviewed Axl, I mean if he can talk to the media in 2012, talks shows, then hopefully he made time for this DVD. Considering it will be apart of the catalogue forever.

well stated Frontman, and yes, the App HD version is awesome. Axl passed on Interviews, but there is a cool special bonus feature of Axl in the Backstage Pass section, exclusively on the App when you buy the digital concert.

Edited by rockfuel

So the bonus feature isn't on the dvd or blu ray ? And do you have to buy the digital concert separately or can you download the app when you have the dvd/blu ray ? Thanks for answering!

currently, the release is North America. So, International fans would buy as an import. However, we are told discussions are happening between the reps of each party that could allow International, but we would not count on that just yet

Is it zone-free ?

Wait what? To see any kind of a bonus feature with Axl I have to buy some downloadable version? I'm old, I don't do downloads. I'll probably buy both the blu ray and dvd/cd set if there is one. We should know everything about this by now since the release is less than a month away & they'll have to send out copies for review to magazines/newspapers soon if they haven't already. Lastly LOL at Axl for passing on interviews for the dvd. Most people buying this wanna hear from the lead singer not anybody else.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 2

No market? So i guess the tens of thousands who attended shows last year dont count.

What does that have to do with the release of the blu-ray? Maybe there isn't a market for Guns in your country as home entertainment.

For example, is South America getting this release? I think not. And South Americans are crazy about Axl. I believe there's no market since piracy is big over here.

• Like 1