**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't imagine more than 1,000 people in the entire US going to see this movie.

100 cities. 10 people at each show. $10 each. $100,000 not bad for a show that was all paid for by a successful tour.

It's not as if there was a budget set out that they need to recover the concert costs. Combined with the blu ray and app sales I reckon they will easily break the profit margin on reletivly cheap filming & distribution costs.

I think you need to re-check your math ;) (unless there are 10 shows per city that is)

Ugh... fail :(

I can't imagine more than 1,000 people in the entire US going to see this movie.

100 cities. 10 people at each show. $10 each. $100,000 not bad for a show that was all paid for by a successful tour.

It's not as if there was a budget set out that they need to recover the concert costs. Combined with the blu ray and app sales I reckon they will easily break the profit margin on reletivly cheap filming & distribution costs.

Even if your math wasn't terrible I can't imagine that $ 100K in sales is enough to come close to breaking even on this.

I think if they gave away tickets on the street corner you would be lucky if 1,000 people made the effort to get to the movie theater to watch ths.

Even if your math wasn't terrible I can't imagine that $ 100K in sales is enough to come close to breaking even on this.

I think if they gave away tickets on the street corner you would be lucky if 1,000 people made the effort to get to the movie theater to watch ths.

Well Dude, its going to be a success in my house, and in my own selfish opinion, that's all that matters ;)

Digital download or dvd/blueray? What do you prefer?

Digital download all the way. I gave up buying physical media around 5 years ago. I just don't want to fill my house with more unnecessary crap than I have too. There's enough trash on this planet without me contributing more (by trash I mean printed artworks, plastic boxes, cellophane wrapping - not talking about the GNR performance :lol: )

quick question: this is the nov 9,2012 show, right? i was front row so i hope to see me and my buddy on the from row! plus i have axl a houston rockets jersey at the end, and we shook hands,thatd be awesome if some of that was on tape. true story, so i was front rwo again a few months later in houston and i had a sign that said "axl, i gave you the houston jersey in vegas" and he just tossed me the mic and i met him after..pic,autograph,etc.. good times..

Edited by cuneo77