**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Blu ray has already gone up in price. That's what you get when you wait <_<

If you don't need this asap, then wait. It won't sell out so you could end up getting it for $10 in a few months.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

I hate whenever they have a special shit for downloading. I don't do that either.

If it's so important put it on the regular dvd or blue ray.

I'm so sick of stuff that is pc only. Do they think people are on the pc 24/7? Can't stand the little time I'm on it. I do have a life and do other stuff.

• Like 2

Alright so I haven't really been keeping up with this, but I preordered the Blu Ray on Amazon. Is it actually happening this time?

Can someone give me a sparknotes version of what's going on with this in the last couple months?

Rockfuel:

Why has the release date for the Blu-Ray/DVD not been posted on the Guns N' Roses Web site or the movie's site. Once those are up, I think a lot more people will be inclined to believe this has a chance of happening.

Honestly, given stuff that's been posted on the GN'R site over the years, it wouldn't get me to believe something is happening as much as a press release from the label.

Here:

Awesome ! GNR Movie Mobile App will be available to download 6/5 - Then, you can buy & stream the digital full HD concert on all wireless/mobile devices on 7/1.. Visit GNR3DMovie.com and sign up for Alert.

10402536_694171230646576_351579087304190

https://www.facebook.com/434468323283536/photos/a.499365830127118.1073741825.434468323283536/694171230646576/?type=1&theater

How about a teaser to tide us over until release Rock Fuel? Catcher would do nicely...

The app delivers full 1080 and 5.1 on your smart tv as well via blutooth, not just wireless devices. The digital version via app. and dvd both have Fortus and DJ solo, although not on track listings on amazon.

Have Dizzy's solo and the jams been cut or are those still there?

Edited by Broskirose
  • Like 1

Guest Gunns

How about a teaser to tide us over until release Rock Fuel? Catcher would do nicely...

The app delivers full 1080 and 5.1 on your smart tv as well via blutooth, not just wireless devices. The digital version via app. and dvd both have Fortus and DJ solo, although not on track listings on amazon.

Have Dizzy's solo and the jams been cut or are those still there?

Cut Dj's solo, would save a lot of time skipping and increase the replay value of the concert.

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 1

I can't imagine more than 1,000 people in the entire US going to see this movie.

100 cities. 10 people at each show. $10 each. $100,000 not bad for a show that was all paid for by a successful tour.

It's not as if there was a budget set out that they need to recover the concert costs. Combined with the blu ray and app sales I reckon they will easily break the profit margin on reletivly cheap filming & distribution costs.

Edited by Axl_morris

I can't imagine more than 1,000 people in the entire US going to see this movie.

100 cities. 10 people at each show. $10 each. $100,000 not bad for a show that was all paid for by a successful tour.

It's not as if there was a budget set out that they need to recover the concert costs. Combined with the blu ray and app sales I reckon they will easily break the profit margin on reletivly cheap filming & distribution costs.

I think you need to re-check your math ;) (unless there are 10 shows per city that is)