**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was just the announcement for the announcement about the announcement that there will be an announcement regarding the announcement of the announcement preceding the highly anticipated announcement pertaining to the announcement of the long awaited announcement for the imminent announcement of the official announcement clarifying the rumoured announcement of the announcement of the forthcoming announcement of the release of the Blu-Ray.

• Like 2

Buy the fucking thing if you want more GNR releases the next years. It would be great if the Bluray hits #1 on the first week.

And buy Wasted's books.

I tried that once (actually about 10+ times) with their last album :lol:

the release includes DVD/CD Combo ...

Thanks!

Could you also confirm the tracklist, as there have been some posted with a few of the solo spots + Don't Let It Bring You Down missing... did these make it into the final cut? :)

I was going to ask the same question.

I'll be buying both the DVD/CD and the Blu-ray.

Ali

the release includes DVD/CD Combo ...

good to know, seriously, and kudos to all the people that made this a reality, this isnt as monumental as chinese coming out but it is a step in the right direction...i hope lol

this will probably be like the Live Era CD where more than half the vocals will be re-recorded -- but really have no interest in paying any amount of money to watch BBF and DJ butcher Slash or any of the other artists they cover

TRACK LISTING

Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
It’s So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Estranged
Rocket Queen
Live And Let Die
This I Love
Better
Motivation
Catcher In The Rye
Street Of Dreams
You Could Be Mine
Sweet Child O’ Mine
Another Brick In The Wall part 2
November Rain
Objectify
Don’t Cry
Civil War
The Seeker
Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
Nightrain
Used To Love Her
Patience
Paradise City

I can't believe I just pre-ordered the Blu-ray... Please let it be real this time! :drool:

Probably a stupid question, but aren't you in Europe ? Are you sure you can play the blu-ray ? Or do you have region free blu-ray player or something ?

I can't believe I just pre-ordered the Blu-ray... Please let it be real this time! :drool:

Probably a stupid question, but aren't you in Europe ? Are you sure you can play the blu-ray ? Or do you have region free blu-ray player or something ?

A valid question! Yes, I have a region free blu-ray player and a nice 3D beamer with surround system. It will be played! :shades:

• Like 1

TRACK LISTING

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It’s So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Better

Motivation