Thanks Fernando, genuinely

Guest NGOG

Did someone jump the gun a bit before thinking things all the way through? If so, no harm. A quick Wikipedia glance at the ratings of the Nebraskan school systems would explain.

Fair warning, if you want to remain in this section, please refrain from personal jabs and insults.

If someone from the GNR camp happens to check in on this thread, let the record show that 99% of us on this board, regardless of each person's history or current level of frustration with this band, would all love to hear from Axl. Whether it's another visit, a new interview, or a simple email answering the 5 questions provided. And above and beyond all else, New Music.

We want to hear The General. Soul Monster. Jackie Chan. Thyme. Seven. Atlas Shrugged. It has been, in some cases, well over ten years of hearing about these songs. But never actually hearing them. Enough is enough. And it sure would be cool to hear a status update from the guy who sounded so enthusiastic about this material, once upon a time way back in 2008.

As I said already, so long as they keep us informed of proceedings, I have no complaints. It was really refreshing yesterday to have Fernando shed light on those few things.

Their version of keeping us informed consists of lying to us most of the time, so that is hardly anything that can be considered "refreshing" or helpful.

If the Vegas DVD happens it will be good news for those NuGuns fans who are in denial about how bad Axl's voice has gotten but for me I am only interested in new music made with the current band.....lets see if there is still anything to get excited about............

Would they really release a DVD without touching up Axl vocals?

BBA probably just misses (as I do...) what real Gn'R was all about, before becoming this joke of a band a band managed by the TB family.

Meh, I have nothing personally against him but I find it hard to take BBA seriously with his past broken promises of interviews and major news he never delivered on and his past trolling of this forum............ :shrugs:

I understand missing the Old band. I wish they were still together too. What I don't agree with is when this lunatic starts to spread lies about me and NGOG, about what we have said and done, and starts to bring his unnecessary cinic and sarcastic pessimism to a positive and hopeful topic like this one.

• Like 1

I appreciate the effort that's gone into this. Sure, it's a long shot and unlikely to materialise, but if you don't ask you don't get. It's certainly worth a try.

On a seperate note, I really think BBA should be banned. I used to just think he was a douche but on re-evaluation, I'm confident he's a mentally unstable individual. He makes up fictional interviews, tries to pass himself off as an insider and generally spreads his negativity, repeatedly attempting to piss on the good intentions of the genuine fans who actually still give a shit about this band.

Edited by Towelie

Fernando should come post here more often, or at least see what the fans have to say. :) Even a small effort like that seems to appease a lot of people.

I enjoyed it when he posted on here in the past. He seemed to have a pretty good sense of humor.

Guys, I've cleaned the thread up.

BBA, you'll be taking 30 days off from the main section for ignoring the mod's multiple requests. As far as your interview goes, I PM'd you asking for confirmation of your source and recieved no reply for almost an hour before I locked it. Quit playing the victim card.

Keep it on topic, thanks everyone.

• Like 2

Guys, I've cleaned the thread up.

BBA, you'll be taking 30 days off from the main section for ignoring the mod's multiple requests. As far as your interview goes, I PM'd you asking for confirmation of your source and recieved no reply for almost an hour before I locked it. Quit playing the victim card.

Keep it on topic, thanks everyone.

Thank you so fucking much

• Like 1