Red Hot Chili Peppers - Appreciation Thread

LuanVictor

That's why it's a joke. But it's one member, who was picked by the guitarist that left. Kind of a different situation all together. I love everything up to stadium arcadium. By the way wasnt very impressive. But their best work was with Slovak and irons IMO.

Although bssm was absolutely incredible. Apache rose peacock and sir physco sexy personal favs.

Edited by drtydane

They're a great band!

What do you guys think of the leftover tracks from I'm With You that they released?

They're amazing, especially Long Progression, Victorian Machinery and Open/Close.
I think some are good and some are really generic. Strange Man is Red Hot Chili Peppers with no inspiration whatsoever. It's a generic filler Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Catch My Death, This Is the Kitt and Hanalei are awesome though. Better than Happiness Loves Company and Even You Brutus, IMO.

The I'm With You extras were good, but I can see why they were extras.

The only problem I had with IWY (which is a strong album IMO considering its the first with Josh), was a problem shared with Chinese Democracy - not enough rockers.

The best songs on that album were the rockers Look Around and Goodbye Hooray, and there just werent enough! Very pleasantly surprised with that album though, considering I am a massive Frusciante fan.