Izzy Q&A (Posted on Paradise City)

Huge fan

Izzy and Axl is all ya really need for a great fucking album

And slash.

If this is real, somebody ask him about why he bailed on the rnrhof.

Speaking of that, I wonder if he wanted Duff to speak on his behalf at the hall of fame instead of twitter like Duff did...
I always assumed it was because of the dick measuring contest still going on between Axl and Slash. Meaning he wanted to stay neutral and stay out of the media limelight during that time. The whole "ive waited up until now to see what would come of this..." yadda, yadda. Obviously he's still friends with the other guys as well as Axl so it makes sense.

Regardless, I always wanted to hear his reasoning.

some more!

Q: Is there any unreleased GNR material from the Appetite and UYI period which not appeared on any bootleg?
A: i'm sure there is....
Q: why in school times, Axl wanted to set the handle to a teacher? haha
A: he was crazy in school, yes. first memory of seeing axl was him running down the halls throwing books and shit while teachers chased after him. his nickname was "wild bill"
Q: What was it like to share a stage with Dizzy Reed?
A: dizzy is a great guy
Q: Why no Hall of Fame attendance?
A: they picked out guys instead of putting all the guys who've been in the band in...not cool to me...
Q: Why did you sell your soul to perform with fat Axl Rose and fake GNR in 2006 and 2012? Not cool man.
A: axl is my closest friend and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that.
Q: Hey Izzy, have you heard any of the NEW unreleased Guns N' Roses songs that Axl and the new band have recorded but not shared to the public yet?
A: i've heard dozens of songs and parts
Q: Any chance of working with Slash on a Conspirators album w/ Myles Kennedy singing?
A: if slash asks then i don't see why not
Q: Why does it take Axl so long to release music? 5 years now since Chinese. Is it the label, insecurity, perfectionism, or something else? Please tell him the fans are dying to hear new songs.
A: ask axl
Q: Myles is a better singer than Fat Axl...play a gig with Slash?
A: please do not insult my friends. thank you all for the questions. until next time....
he stopped :(
Edited by Huge fan

Guest Len B'stard

Do you like Courtney Love?

No :lol:

Man rates the Pistols, he's OK in my book :) 'never felt that way about an album since The Pistols', see, the man knows.

The good news is, he answered my question. The bad news is, he didn't answer my question.

Q: Why does it take Axl so long to release music? 5 years now since Chinese. Is it the label, insecurity, perfectionism, or something else? Please tell him the fans are dying to hear new songs.
A: ask axl

That was a rumored title mentioned by axl no less if i recall corerectly

yeah, i think it was something Izzy came up with in the era Paul Huge was bought in to co-write stuff, maybe they worked on it further around 2006 or something when izzy was appearing at almost every show. Very exciting news i think that not only do Izzy and Axl see eachother that often but songwriting has happened with Axl, so there is light at the end of the tunnel!