Did anyone else see the GnR 2013 logo on Instagram?

mina1788

It was posted a week ago on the htgth account. I haven't had time to come here to post it, but here it is finally.

Yeah...that's all I got. Let the speculation begin....continue....whatever....

edit; it won't let me post it....

Edited by mina1788

It's okay. I don't know about anyone else but I'm a bit meh about skulls these days, they have become so ubiquitous (maybe they always were). I know they are a staple rock thing but it almost becomes parody after a while. Same with scantily clad devil/angel girls *I'm looking at you Slash*.

• Like 1

Looks badass, I like it.

It's okay. I don't know about anyone else but I'm a bit meh about skulls these days, they have become so ubiquitous (maybe they always were). I know they are a staple rock thing but it almost becomes parody after a while. Same with scantily clad devil/angel girls *I'm looking at you Slash*.

I will never tire of scantily clad girls; on album covers, or in any other way imaginable.

Looks badass, I like it.

I will never tire of scantily clad girls; on album covers, or in any other way imaginable.

Fair enough. I realise it's never going to be a popular opinion. Lol