Godzilla (2014)

Watch them bring Gabara back in this movie instead of the other kaiju. That would really suck

God, I hope not... that thing's weird tailless arse haunted me for years along with the horrendous theme music to that film. It was a poor effort from Toho really...

BoxOffice.com predicts a $60 million opening weekend and $250 million domestic. What does everyone think? Pacific Rim did very well for a film that had poor marketing and a not so well known cast.

This Godzilla has a lot going. Buzz, Bryan Cranston and hopefully it will have legs to go on.

Toho's attempts to make Godzilla kid-friendly oftened turn out to be horrible and not kid friendly at all.

Indeed. Godzilla shouldn't ever be kid friendly. Unless said kids love total destruction and mayhem.

Son of Godzilla is probably the best of those because of the girl in the bikini it was actually funny.

I saw the Godzilla trailer last night at the Captain America screening. It was badass!!!

It takes on a whole new dynamic on the big screen and the sound of Godzilla wailing in your ear was just....holy shit!

• Like 1