Godzilla (2014)

I'd rather get a model or statue instead of a toy nowadays, really. :tongue2:

If a toy looks awesome enough I'd get it, but in this case I think I'd rather have a statue of sorts.

Sideshow Collectibles has a license for the movie, which means the statues will be pretty damn cool. And there's a chance that Stiff Competition might design the box.

I'd rather get a model or statue instead of a toy nowadays, really. :tongue2: If a toy looks awesome enough I'd get it, but in this case I think I'd rather have a statue of sorts.

Sideshow Collectibles has a license for the movie, which means the statues will be pretty damn cool. And there's a chance that Stiff Competition might design the box.

Stiff competition does what?! I love side show collectables and their packaging is always awesome

I'd rather get a model or statue instead of a toy nowadays, really. :tongue2: If a toy looks awesome enough I'd get it, but in this case I think I'd rather have a statue of sorts.

Stiff competition does what?! I love side show collectables and their packaging is always awesome

He works for Sideshow, he does graphic art design for boxes.

Godzilla vs. Biolante has been distributed in the US through HBO. Not only it is on DVD it is also on Blu Ray.

Godzilla 1985 is not available on DVD but you can get the original Japanese version for a price under The Return of Godzila.

Only a handful of Godzilla films are on Blu Ray. The Hesei Series are all available on DVD and I believe they feature the original Japanese language.

This is the next one to get a blu release, April 1.

2n8sao.jpg

Looks like the other monsters won't be pre- existing kaiju =(

Still could be cool, though

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/04/godzilla-first-unofficial-look-at-second-kaiju

Well that looks like the one whose leg you see in the trailer, but is it the same as the flying one? Has it been confirmed if there are one or two other mutos/kaiju?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/04/godzilla-first-unofficial-look-at-second-kaiju

Well that looks like the one whose leg you see in the trailer, but is it the same as the flying one? Has it been confirmed if there are one or two other mutos/kaiju?

Its defiantly the same one we see in the trailer (the leg). No idea about the flying one or if there are other mutos/kaijus

Been confirmed for a long time that there was more than one muto and they were original not existing monsters.