Godzilla (2014)

Well duh :lol:

I just wasn't sure what that was from. If it was for the new film or the old film or what.

Empire's a British film magazine, also the world's best-selling film magazine. Cover of their upcoming issue, promo for new film.

Holy shit this looks so good. I know trailers are made to be good but this actually looks like it will be really good... Kind of dark, though!

Looking like other monsters will be in the film. I am hoping they just don't kill Godzilla at the end, and he becomes sort of like a guardian like in the 70s films

Holy shit this looks so good. I know trailers are made to be good but this actually looks like it will be really good... Kind of dark, though!

Looking like other monsters will be in the film. I am hoping they just don't kill Godzilla at the end, and he becomes sort of like a guardian like in the 70s films

Gareth Edwards, the director has come out and said he will be similar to the anti-hero Godzilla or the 60s and 70s.

Make sense for it to be dark, in the original films countless people died but they were never really shown. Here the devastation and the impact on civilians will be addressed.

I really think this may be my most hyped movie release of 2014. I love comic books, but I am a bit burnt out of all the super hero movies. Still really excited for X Men and Captain America, but this seems to be something fresh.

We haven't had a good monster movie in a while. Anything since Cloverfield?

This is the RIGHT series to give a fresh look, and just plain modernize. I gotta admit Final Wars was pretty fun though.

What's everyone's fav Godzilla films?

(In no order)

Original

Ghidorah the 3 headed monster

Invasion of the astromonster

Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla I

Godzilla 1984

Godzilla vs Biolante

Godzilla vs King Ghidora

Godzilla vs Destroyah

Final Wars

Edited by Mike420