Godzilla (2014)

At a session at the 2013 Comic-Con, Legendary showed footage from the film. As reported by various media, the footage is of a large monster, reminiscent of the Cloverfield movie monster, attacking an airport, when Godzilla's foot appears next to the monster. Godzilla's height is revealed to be several times the size of the other monster and a battle ensues, but Godzilla's face is not revealed. Various clips of scenes with Cranston, Taylor-Johnson and Olson were also shown.

Didn't know Bryan Cranston was in this.

From the trailer wnd the breif view of godzilla, he looks lime he'll be modeled after the classic godzilla. Whixh means he'll be stocky. I don't want a chunky godzilla. I liked the one from that Matthew Broderick version(although that movie wasnt all that awesome.). Godzilla there was lean and mean. Which made her quick n strong. A bruce lee of monsters.

Not sure if serious

King Kong won. But Godzilla's still the king, hands down. King kong's a pussy.

Just because you see Kong swimming away doesn't mean he won. Godzilla swims under water.

I'm serious. Nothing against old school godzilla. But dude was a porker. He seems that when in hiding he probably ate more than he fought which explain his barrel chest and gut. The other one was fit.

At a session at the 2013 Comic-Con, Legendary showed footage from the film. As reported by various media, the footage is of a large monster, reminiscent of the Cloverfield movie monster, attacking an airport, when Godzilla's foot appears next to the monster. Godzilla's height is revealed to be several times the size of the other monster and a battle ensues, but Godzilla's face is not revealed. Various clips of scenes with Cranston, Taylor-Johnson and Olson were also shown.

Didn't know Bryan Cranston was in this.

Had no idea either until yesterday. Now I'm even more excited for it!

There are a few pictures out there from the Godzilla Encounter which took place at SDCC and here is a bust of what he allegedly looks like.

Godzilla-Encounter-Comic-Con-10.jpg

Godzilla-Encounter-Comic-Con-image-57-60

Godzilla-Encounter-Comic-Con-image-58-60

And here is a video with footage from it, not the best quality but you get a look at Godzilla at the end.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1272pk_godzilla-encounter-footage_shortfilms

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Godzilla has 2 in the "L" column, right? 1 to King Kong and the other to Mothra? My brother is a huge Godzilla fan, and is also in denial that King Kong whooped that ass. :lol:

Kong swimming away proves nothing.

King Kong is up, Godzilla is nowhere to be found, credits rolled = King Kong wins.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Godzilla has 2 in the "L" column, right? 1 to King Kong and the other to Mothra? My brother is a huge Godzilla fan, and is also in denial that King Kong whooped that ass. :lol:

King Kong is up, Godzilla is nowhere to be found, credits rolled = King Kong wins.

Because Godzilla swims underwater. Kong can't breathe underwater for that long. They both "walked" away.

Because Godzilla swims underwater. Kong can't breathe underwater for that long. They both "walked" away.

That's a horrible way to end a movie.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Almost as bad as the Freddie vs Jason ending.

So technically speaking... Mothra was the only foe that actually defeated the king of monsters, eh?

First time Godzilla ever got his ass whooped. The King can withstand bombs, laser beams, synthetic black holes, 300,000 volts of electricity, anti-nuclear bacteria and a giant plant but he is no match for silk.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

So technically speaking... Mothra was the only foe that actually defeated the king of monsters, eh?

No, he lost to King Kong. See for yourself. Godzilla fans reach really hard and say that King Kong didn't win, but they will NOT say that Godzilla won. Fact is, at the end of the movie, you see Kong but you don't see Godzilla. Therefore, Kong by TKO.

No, he lost to King Kong. See for yourself. Godzilla fans reach really hard and say that King Kong didn't win, but they will NOT say that Godzilla won. Fact is, at the end of the movie, you see Kong but you don't see Godzilla. Therefore, Kong by TKO.

I always wondered what was up with the size ratio in that movie.