Godzilla (2014)

• 3 weeks later...

I freaking hate Godzilla 98'. Arguably the worst of the franchise, which is saying a lot. I don't know why they thought Ferris Bueller should be in a Godzilla movie? What was Molly Ringwald or Emilo Estevaz busy?

I went and saw that shitty fucking movie in the cinemas.

Lucky it was just an excuse to suck faces with a girl...

• Like 2

I freaking hate Godzilla 98'. Arguably the worst of the franchise, which is saying a lot. I don't know why they thought Ferris Bueller should be in a Godzilla movie? What was Molly Ringwald or Emilo Estevaz busy?

I went and saw that shitty fucking movie in the cinemas.

Lucky it was just an excuse to suck faces with a girl...[/quote

I hear ya. I was so excited for it also, I wrongly thought it was going to be the Godzilla movie I had been waiting my whole life for, :(

I know this movie has managed to attract some fans, which I understand. As a giant monster movie, it isn't bad. But as a Godzilla film it fails miserably, mostly since Godzilla never appears in the damn movie. Because excuse me but that giant iguana is not Godzilla.

I think they got it right this time...

This is pretty much what a big budget Toho Godzilla film would be and what we should have gotten in 98.

It's amazing that Godzilla has been around for 60 years now, and we finally (hopefully) are getting the movie we have all been waiting for. Not that I don't love some of the old Toho films, because I do. But it's taken this long for America to do the big G justice is amazing.

Anyone who hasn't seen the original 1954 film should watch it. It is dated but worth it.

Agreed. Their is a feeling of doom in that movie that NONE of the sequals ever get close to matching.

I have a feeling that this could be the big movie of the year. I think it's really going to suprise some people. I think it's gonna start a whole new Godzilla craze.