Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Is slash still in europe? Im hoping for a guest appearance at download tomorrow with aerosmith or alter bridge... or is that wishful thinking?

nope, he is back in the US right now ! He'll go to Mexico in a couple of days to promote "Nothing Left To Fear", then Canada for another movie "Cut Throats Nine" ! Still don't know when he and the Conspirators will find time for rehearsals ! :blink::wow:

He is constantly away promoting/touring. Sucks for his family.

Family seems to travel with him alot. But guessing promo work in Mexico for Nothing Left to Fear is more than a little anti-climactic at this point...

What the fuck man. What the fuck. Horrid shit.

I like Carrie Underwood's performances. A lot of GNR covers make me cringe, like Sheryl Crow or those tribute albums or Sebastian Bach in Kings of Chaos, but I enjoy listening to her renditions.

I like any chick that does GN'R, I just don't think carrie does it as well as Myles, but definitely one of the better covers.

So no one suggests any songs of this album?

Edit: because I'm not gona buy it. Who buys albums anymore honestly?

People who goes in for quality of the sound and people who wants to hold something in their hands and reading the booklet while hearing new music

People who goes in for quality of the sound and people who wants to hold something in their hands and reading the booklet while hearing new music

You can download lossless-quality files. That argument is only valid if you buy vinyl and have a decent setup.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

I was talking to elvis and he said

"The album is in my opinion leaps and years beyond just the first single!!

Can't wait till everyone can enjoy the whole thing;)"

"It's really badsss! Personal faves are 30 years to life and wicked stone, also the unholy

Love the guy! One of the best human beings I've ever met. Honored to consider him a friend:)"
Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

You can download lossless-quality files. That argument is only valid if you buy vinyl and have a decent setup.

Mabey you can download lossless quality. I've no idea about downloading music. But iTunes mp3 files aren't the same quality as original CDs, that's for sure.

For me it doesn't matter. If there is something that I like, I will buy it.

Mabey you can download lossless quality. I've no idea about downloading music. But iTunes mp3 files aren't the same quality as original CDs, that's for sure.

Well yeah, iTunes files are shit, but I'm not talking about iTunes. I'm talking about direct CD rips. You can download flawless files which are ripped straight from the CD and kept in uncompressed format, if you so choose.

Edited by bacardimayne

Well yeah, iTunes files are shit, but I'm not talking about iTunes. I'm talking about direct CD rips. You can download flawless files which are ripped straight from the CD and kept in uncompressed format, if you so choose.

But isn't that like, stealing? you steal, I steal, everybody steal flawless.

It's just letting your buddy borrow what's yours except you both get to keep it :) x1million friends

• Like 1

Technically, no. It's copying, as you're not actually removing the object.

That said, most of the money goes to the record companies anyway. I'm not going to spend 15 dollars an album to "support the artist" when 95% of that goes to the CEO of Warner Bros. Records sitting in his tower. If artists want my money, they can work on their live act and play a venue near me.

Very true. Plus I'm old school and like having a physical CD, so yes, will be buying the CD when released.

Technically, no. It's copying, as you're not actually removing the object.

That said, most of the money goes to the record companies anyway. I'm not going to spend 15 dollars an album to "support the artist" when 95% of that goes to the CEO of Warner Bros. Records sitting in his tower. If artists want my money, they can work on their live act and play a venue near me.

You do realize slash has his own label and self finances all his own solo releases?

If you can't afford $1.29, then you're just a loser.

I know. Fuck those broke ass losers. I'm typing while counting my money btw. I know how much there is, I just like to count my money. It's WAY more then $1.29.

But isn't buying hundreds of albums will cost more then that? Just asking for a friend.