Interstellar

Georgy Zhukov

I hope the movie is better than the trailer.

What are you talking about? My eyes almost teared watching the trailer on IMAX before Guardians Of The Galaxy. It was worthy the ticket price alone without the Guardians film later.

And MM will sound like the new-good actor MM, which is getting kind of annoying already. Couldn't stand him anymore on True Detective. It's always the same goddamn accent.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked it a lot. Definitely a spectacle. The story may lose some people due to actually having to think and wrap your head around things, and I think that's where some of the lower reviews will come from, but I really liked it. It'll be a bit of an event to watch, but I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on Blu-ray.

I liked it a lot. Definitely a spectacle. The story may lose some people due to actually having to think and wrap your head around things, and I think that's where some of the lower reviews will come, but I really liked it. It'll be a bit of an event to watch, but I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on Blu-ray.

Would you say it lives up to the hype?

I liked it a lot. Definitely a spectacle. The story may lose some people due to actually having to think and wrap your head around things, and I think that's where some of the lower reviews will come, but I really liked it. It'll be a bit of an event to watch, but I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on Blu-ray.

Would you say it lives up to the hype?

For me it did.

Inception is one of my favorite movies of all time. This time Nolan tried to go further and outdone himself with Interstellar. Short answer: He couldn't.

For the first 20 minutes, the movie is somewhat dull, once Mr. Cooper says bye to his family and sets off for his space travel, things start to get better. I simply loved the movie but I just can't put it on top of Inception. I would say that some of the dialogue becomes a bit hard to understand basically for the fact that everything they're saying is just spaceship terms. I have no issues understanding English, but for this one I had to read the subtitles and even when I did, I felt a bit lost during some of these scenes.

The story itself is awesome, the whole idea of

Cooper being his own daughter's "ghost" and being able to time travel
is just something I had never expected. Nitpicking a bit I would definitely say that the inclusion of
Matt Damon's Dr. Mann was incredibly unnecessary and it felt completely awkward seeing him and Cooper fighting on the ice planet.
It made me feel that I was watching a mediocre film with the common villain. The end of the movie however, connects with the audience and lets you very satisfied... or not. For me, the movie started slow and ended flawlessly.

Was it better than Nolan's Inception? No. Was it one of the best films of 2014 and probably of the last decade? Definitely yes. I did love it, just couldn't love it as much as I love Inception.

Taking a guest, Interstellar will be nominated for:

Best Effects, Visual Effects
Best Music, Original Score
Best Sound Editing