Bumblefoot is doing an AMA on Reddit on 27th Dec

Huge fan

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1tti1i/i_am_ron_bumblefoot_thal_solo_artist_producer_and/

If you're a member of Reddit you can send him your questions and he'll try his best to answer as many as possible. He might even tell us about new music! And maybe he can even come back here!

You can also send in an AMA request for Axl to do one but i'm not sure if that will work

Edited by highvoltage

Does he realize what AMA stands for?

Cuz lemme tell ya, reddit isn't a GNR fan forum. I myself will get on there and ask him VERY difficult questions about axl, about how bumby is clearly in it just for money, how does it feel to make a living off of slash's work, etc.

No one in reddit fucking cares about Argentinian Tango or Abnormal or any other completely worthless shit tha bumby has done alone. He's a Slash cover artist. No more, no less.

Despite your fantasies, Bumble isn't afraid of people like you. Go for it dude. Bumble knows what "AMA" means. Go ahead, call him "replacementfoot" like some asshole did in the last livestream he did. He can handle it. Also, don't forget, from his perspective, whether you love or hate him, you're still there, spending your time giving him attention. Think about that for a minute, if you will.

Oh and... I'm not trivializing Slash's importance to old Guns (he was very creative and an integral part of the original guns' sound), but his pentatnoic/modal/harmonic minor/major scale stuff can be played by any guitarist worth his salt. Despite you repeating the idea that Bumble is just a "Slash cover artist," you should probably do your homework and understand that he also handles some of the more difficult stuff from Bucket. Whoops.

Go ahead though, get in the AMA and cupcake Bumblefoot. You seem to have a real sense of pride about doing that.

• Like 1

Cuz lemme tell ya, reddit isn't a GNR fan forum. I myself will get on there and ask him VERY difficult questions about axl, about how bumby is clearly in it just for money, how does it feel to make a living off of slash's work, etc.

No one in reddit fucking cares about Argentinian Tango or Abnormal or any other completely worthless shit tha bumby has done alone. He's a Slash cover artist. No more, no less.

OMG dude! You're so awesome!! So ballsy, man! Such a badass! I'm sure BBFs is gonna reflect on the shit you say and it'll change the Guns N' Roses world forever!!
  • Like 3

Why would you do that? That's not very nice of you. It's disrespectful to the artist and also to the community, because it discourages a band member from doing more fan-friendly things like this. You would gain nothing from doing that and I hope you don't do it.

Why is being in it for the money a bad thing? It's what most of us do: we go to work because we're getting paid. Hopefully the work is enjoyable enough to get through the day, and it funds the projects we DO want to do.

BFF isn't a 15 year old in a garage band. He's a professional musician who has been hired to do a job. It's been made clear to him and the other members that they ARE employees and not part of a creative collective. There's no shame in that. It's no different than someone who gets paid to work in an orchestra, or a session band, or any other situation where they play other people's music.

• Like 1

I don't mean this to be offensive, but those questions/statements just come off as a person who has a grudge. Ron seems like a pretty smart and witty guy. I'm certain he'll have answers lined up for that type of questioning.

It does seem like another "Nothing is good enough" situation if you ask me though. I mean, people love to go on about supposed "gag orders" on GN'R members and how ridiculous it is that they can't shoot straight about their own band. Yet here Ron is getting ready to do an AMA and there's a problem with it?

"We're only in it for the money" is a great Frank Zappa album.

Niceguy seems like a really angry dude.

This will either be one of the lowest-attended AMA's ever, or it'll be canceled due to lack of interest, like last time.

Instead of replying to all the valid points raised, you'd rather insult everyone who disagrees with you and just find something else wrong with it?

• Like 1

Despite your fantasies, Bumble isn't afraid of people like you. Go for it dude. Bumble knows what "AMA" means. Go ahead, call him "replacementfoot" like some asshole did in the last livestream he did. He can handle it. Also, don't forget, from his perspective, whether you love or hate him, you're still there, spending your time giving him attention. Think about that for a minute, if you will.

Oh and... I'm not trivializing Slash's importance to old Guns (he was very creative and an integral part of the original guns' sound), but his pentatnoic/modal/harmonic minor/major scale stuff can be played by any guitarist worth his salt. Despite you repeating the idea that Bumble is just a "Slash cover artist," you should probably do your homework and understand that he also handles some of the more difficult stuff from Bucket. Whoops.

Go ahead though, get in the AMA and cupcake Bumblefoot. You seem to have a real sense of pride about doing that.

Great post, I must say.

You should be called dickguy